PDA

View Full Version : Master of arms

CryBabyBedWetters
10-26-2013, 04:50 AM
all available weapon skills same level as master of arms
weapon skills will never be lower than thier curren level
and never higher than the highest weapon skill your glad has achieved

This doesn't make sense to me. So if you have ten points into this skill the first thing it tells you about it is all of your weapon skills are level ten.

But than it says weapon skills will never be lower than thier current level, but I didn't think you any longer needed any weapon skills if you have this one at level ten, after that I thought the point of getting this skill was so your gladiator could use any weapon he/she wished to use.

And never higher than the highest weapon skill you have, what the hell does this even mean. So now your telling me if I have a weapon skill of level ten while having this skill I no longer have a level ten weapon skill?

Someone plese explain this to me in terms I can understand, I'm so confused.

Dainoji
10-26-2013, 06:26 AM
It's pretty easy really. Basically you want MoA to be equal or higher than your highest level weapon skill so all your weapon skills are the same as your highest weapon skill.

If Blades is 5 and MoA is 5, all other weapon skills would be 5 (All available weapon skills are considered to be the same level as Master of Arms).

If Blades is 3 and a your glad has a 5 in MoA all other weapon skills for your specialty would be consider a 3 as well (never higher then the highest weapon skill).

If Blades is 8 and your glad has a 5 in MoA, Blades would stay at 8 (weapon skills will never be lower then their current skill level) and the other weapon skills would be 5 since that is what MoA is.