PDA

View Full Version : spoilers maybe.

Team Ziggler
10-22-2013, 04:29 PM
hey fellow rageaholics! i was wondering how everyone is doing. im not asking you for specifics on gladiators or stats or anything like that, but whats new with your dudes? anything surprising? have you changed the way youre building your guys? How have you been? Why was stu making pudding at 4 in the morning? i dont know really. anyhow, post interesting, yet not spoiling information! i like information.

Team Ziggler
10-22-2013, 04:31 PM
or dont post anything at all, and just sit there and abstain. your choice.

Apoca1ypse
10-22-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm trying to make 2H rage work better, but to no avail.

latest experiment has been 2850hp on Ahhnold to try and get him to live long enough to land a few extra blows, but that hasnt really worked out.

he's rocking the following stats: 203-96-140-97-125-169

I'm hoping that he can get enough rating points to get a new weapon because that's a big thing holding him back, but I think his chances are slim. currently at 2987 rating with 3 weeks to go. need 4500.

Prinny
10-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Apoc over the course of 5 weeks Ahhnold has gained nearly 3k rating, do the math and you will see that 3 weeks should be more than enough to get the other 1500 :p
My choice for rages as always has been to give em alot of strength and make them do smash and I keep going by that formula. The only difference being that Instead of +17 Strength or so thye get +450 health now instead with achievements xD

Apoca1ypse
10-23-2013, 12:18 AM
I had Ahhnold at 235str and 190chi for a bit. He'd hit like a freight train but didnt really perform too well.

maybe things will change once new teams come into play next season.

Alba Kebab
10-24-2013, 01:41 AM
I don't run rages, but I enjoy reading 'reason for edit' boxes, cheers! :)

Team Ziggler
10-24-2013, 04:21 PM
interesting, i remember getting D to just under 300 strength, and Lulwut to a little over, thing is i dont remember that much being completely necessary, sure they did loads of damage when necessary, but being dunder might have hindered their late game. oh well. im trying a bit of something different with my new guys. made a theatrics glad too. not too sure how hes gonna hold out, but doing okay thus far.

i think with both, im going to try and maximize on intellect alone and see how that functions. ive never really be in the game to be number one, however, i enjoy different mechanics. if i notice anything extraordinary, ill post it here.

best of luck gents!