PDA

View Full Version : Byrd of Prey

crow
03-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Well another day, another serious ASS whipping. A couple of my boys Delta and Summit have been trying this guy once or twice a day for 3 weeks now, and both have yet to hit him once in these weeks!!!!! Both of these guys are rage fighters, has anyone with a rage fighter seen any success against Byrd? Please throw me a bone because the visits to the temple are getting expensive. Also Byrd must some incredible agility because Delta is off the charts in this attribute and is still below Byrd!!
One of my other boys Beta beat Byrd, but he has some serious armor and was able to take a bunch of hits before doling out some hits of his own, and eventually won.

Warmonger
03-17-2011, 05:14 PM
He beats the hell out of my Rage on a regular basis as well. I've beaten him with the other styles but Postal Rage hasn't even come close.

Team Kaos
03-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Bird of Prey is a Rage fighter, he also has agility in the 115+ range. I don't recall exactly but it's pretty high.
Combined with his ultra fast weapons don't believe you will beat him to the punch. You need to either defend his swings or have armor to deflect them..or you can try to build a 120 agility fighter with weapon speed of 3.
Don't worry level 3 has 2 guys that are even faster and stronger.

littleprince
04-15-2011, 04:06 AM
hix! how do i get characters with 120+ stats? thanks!

Apparition
04-15-2011, 04:19 AM
I only have one guy who has flipped the bird and he is not rage. The bird man is just too fast. I am thinking it will take a lot of luck to get my rage guys past him.

CaineDeSoulis
04-27-2011, 03:09 AM
and what are two handed rage's supposed to do? even with almost equal agility i have never landed a shot on byrd in about 3 weeks of trying daily. does berserk give a boost to speed does kill shot slow down attacks? is bash faster than slash is 10 activity and 10 blood lust the only strategy rage gladiators have?...or am i going to have to train blade just to get a speed 3 weapon?

crow
04-27-2011, 04:48 AM
and what are two handed rage's supposed to do? even with almost equal agility i have never landed a shot on byrd in about 3 weeks of trying daily. does berserk give a boost to speed does kill shot slow down attacks? is bash faster than slash is 10 activity and 10 blood lust the only strategy rage gladiators have?...or am i going to have to train blade just to get a speed 3 weapon?

I have 2 rage glads that have beaten Byrd (Delta, and Sliver) Sliver uses a 2 handed weapon, and I used his normal fight strategy. In this case he was going berserk on Byrd. Byrd hit him about 7 or 8 times before Sliver got a shot, then nailed him with 700 point shot, which disarmed him. Then was able to hit him again to finish him off. Delta has more agility than Byrd so he was able to hit him often. Now to answer your question I think berserk might trigger your fighter to take more shots than bash or slash, but I am fairly certain that kill shot is the slowest or causes your fighter take less shots because he is building up his shot.
Summit on the other hand is still taking his daily ass whipping from Byrd.

CaineDeSoulis
04-27-2011, 07:00 AM
so essentially just keep at him and eventually i'll get him and kill shot should probably be avoided. good i was running high activity kill shot trying to make him into a one shot one kill style gladiator but obviously that may not work. azure spent like 3 days on him and now is almost through tier 3 without problem Byrd straight to El Comandante without a hitch. a Chat would be awesome. regarding races i'm hoping that they will be balanced as to not make all the current champions obsolete

oedi
04-27-2011, 09:44 AM
i can add a few pointer on this guy. 120 agility and speed 3 weapons will not get you the jump on him, atleast not if your ormgar. i got 3 fighters now hitting him daily, and between them iv tried everything but cashing out for heavier armor. Which i just refuse to do. Ormgar is atleast close now, so i think ill have him in a few days.

CaineDeSoulis
05-07-2011, 09:51 AM
i managed to start getting shot on him apparently once a rager hits last stand mode he gets an immediate attack i can take down 2/3's of his health in 1 blow but i havent stunned him or disarmed him to finish him yet.lol this actually one my last arena fight hehe
(get beaten on dieing havent hit him yet....almost dead...last stand kill shot 650+damage...win ^_^

CaineDeSoulis
05-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Caine Finally beat him this morning after he died to him moments before. got slapped around for about 500 damage. then unloaded a 500 damage swing...then he hit me a few times i went into last stand and hit byrd with another 500 pt swing. hooray :)