PDA

View Full Version : New Update 10/1/2013 Vault Slots, Doctors & Wiping the Slate Clean!

Nate
10-02-2013, 07:00 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

I am pleased to announce that the Great Realm has received another update! Please see below for this weeks new additions:

* The vault builders guild is offering a discount on the first few vault slots, so if you haven't already expanded, now is a good time to do so!

* A new Doctor level upgrade has also been added. If your stable doesn't have a doctor yet, head on over to the Stable Upgrades screen and see if you would like to get one now!

* Off to a bad start? Not happy with your stable record? Click on the ACCOUNT link at the top and see if you are willing to do what is required to reset your stable record and wipe the slate clean. Starting over with a 0-0-0 stable record means having all your gladiators sold and any equipment they are wearing. This action CAN NOT BE UNDONE.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

JerimyA5
10-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Question on the stable reset. I see looking at it that, "Starting over means having all your gladiators sold and any equipment they are wearing."

First question. Seems obvious but I like to be sure, this means that we would keep any gear in the vault correct?

Second, and much more important, question. Does this effect any unlocked, but not yet purchased HoL glads? So if I, for instance, retire 3 of my glads, do not buy the HoL glads and reset my stable, will I then be able to start over with my first 3 glads as HoL slaves?

Thanks for the update and your time.

Stables: North Point & South Point

Nate
10-03-2013, 06:51 AM
First question. Seems obvious but I like to be sure, this means that we would keep any gear in the vault correct?
Yes.

Second, and much more important, question. Does this effect any unlocked, but not yet purchased HoL glads? So if I, for instance, retire 3 of my glads, do not buy the HoL glads and reset my stable, will I then be able to start over with my first 3 glads as HoL slaves?

You will lose the HoL glads.

Doing an account reset is really for new players who for whatever reason want to start fresh because they felt their record suffered while they were learning. I would encourage players to just push through the losses because once you get the hang of things you will be getting more wins and your record will improve. The option is available though so the player can decide.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-