PDA

View Full Version : 'elo

JerimyA5
09-30-2013, 04:04 PM
'elo all. Jerimy here. I have two full stables going in the game. My first, North Point, which I started in December of 2011, if I remember right. And South Point, which is only a little over a month old now.

Just started my first 2 Hol glads not long ago, after a while at the game. I was away from the game for a few months in there.

My only 2 glads worth mentioning, as of yet, are Lady Hulk, a 100 Size Elaar 2H War, and Lady Bloodsport, a very close to 100 Agil Bleed Theatrix.

They are both young still tho at lvl 20 and 11.

Anyway, just wanted to 'elo to everyone, just got my forum account going, a little late I know. Hope to see everyone in the Great Realm.

Stables: North Point & South Point

Alba Kebab
09-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Allo allo.

I've seen North Point around, looking forward to seeing South Point.

Lunarion199
09-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi Jerimy,

Your stables are already well known.. Nice to see you here...

Dainoji
09-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Welcome, I too have seen some of your glads on the sands.

JerimyA5
10-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Your stables are already well known.. Nice to see you here...

I hope that's not a bad thing. Somehow I get the feeling it isn't good. I know I still have a lot to learn, and I hope I haven't upset anyone already. If I have I apologize. It was brought to my attention, in the game chat a short while ago, that some advice I gave to a new player was considered bad form by the players at the top. If my stables are... disliked, please let me know what I need to correct? I love the game and do want to become more active in the community.

Stables: North Point & South Point

Narol
10-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Hello Jerimy and welcome to the forum, it's about time for a chat regular like you !

Don't worry for the bad advice you may have gave in the past, we all do mistakes and your intent was helpful which is always appreciated. As far as I know, no one dislikes you and we will enjoy see you contributing here, it's the place where all the wisdom of the realm is archived...

See you around and in the arena !

JerimyA5
10-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, and the answer. <Salute>

Lunarion199
10-01-2013, 10:26 PM
It's not bad to express what you feel. If not as advice then as mere opinions. Just stay active; nobody can dislike you after seeing the humbleness in your words:)