PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hol Glads.

Archimond
09-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Hello guys, i'm kinda new here and i got one question. I got my first glad on maximus today, i got win rate at 54%, near 1000 fights, glad on 50 level and fighting my way to primus. When i reach primus i'm going to retire him for a Hol glad. My question is, by the time i retire him i will take 3 Hol glads on slave market and got to choose one of them for the rest of the day (and then back to normal glads) , or i can wait (if i don't like any of them) the next day to generate 3 new hol glads (and if i don't like any of them choose the next day etc.) until i like one to buy?

oedi
09-05-2013, 09:26 AM
It will refresh with 3 HOL quality slaves until you pick 1.

Archimond
09-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Thanks a lot! :)

Archimond
09-12-2013, 08:56 AM
And something else. When i retire my glad, do i have access to the weapons and armor i had equiped on him?

Flash
09-12-2013, 12:44 PM
yes you have access to the equip of the gladiator

Narol
09-14-2013, 05:45 AM
You can un-equip them to add them to your vault, but you CANNOT re-equip them on the retired gladiator after you have done it so beware if you are short of vault space...

In a smart way, you can use those retired glads as "free vault slots" by keeping their equipment on them until you really need them on another glad still active.

Archimond
09-15-2013, 01:23 AM
Thanks a lot for help! :)

CryBabyBedWetters
10-09-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm no where near to having a level fifty glad, but what I'm curious about is when you retire a glad does it still count as a glad, like I have full upgrade on ammount of gladiators I'm allowed to have, 5, if I get one to fifty and retire it does that mean I'm only allowed to have four fighting gladiators to my stable? Because if that's the case the most HOL gladiators you would be allowed to have is 2.

One other question, lets say you see two HOL glads you like, can you get both of them, or after buying one do the other two disapear?

Also you said that if you wait for days and days to buy one it will keep refreshing with new HOL, what about using skulls to look at the new recruits? Will that also keep refreshing new HOL glads?

Prinny
10-10-2013, 12:15 AM
I got triggered to write a full explanation on the Premium slaves, this entry has also been added to my war guide and should answer most questions one would have about premium slaves.

Premium slaves also known as HoL glads are slaves that have better attributes than your average slaves that you can find in the slave market.
In general great slaves in the slave market have a cost range of between 940-1040ish gold. The Premium slaves can have a range cost of above 1140 gold which needless to say has way better attributes compared to even the strongest of normal slaves.

In order to obtain a HoL glad you will first need to train a normal gladiator up to meet the requirements for his/her retirement.
Retirement of a gladiator is like selling them exept for the following differences:
1 - They enter the hall of legends in which they are graded based on how many achievement points they have obtained throughout their career. Some achievements weigh more into your total points than others.
2 - They keep the gear you still have equiped on them however you can take it off whenever you want to. A retired gladiator cannot be re-equiped.
3 - You can get them back from retirement for the cost of 1000 trophies.
4 - You "unlock" the Premium slaves AKA HoL glads in the slave market, this means that you can purchase 1 HoL glad from this list per time you have retired a gladiator. If you have purchased a HoL glad the slave market will turn back to how it normally was.
Premium glads "stack" this means that if you retire 2 gladiators you can purchase 2 HoL glads from the slave market untill it turns back to normal, retire 3 gladiators and you can purchase 3 HoL glads from the slave market and so on.

In order to retire your gladiator he/she will have to meet the following requirements:
Must have reached the Primus bracket.
Must be level 50 or higher.
Must have a 1000 total fights or more.
Must have greater than a 53% win ratio.
Not fighting in the Blood Games.

The more fights your gladiator has the lower the required win rate % will become hence even bad gladiators would eventually be able to retire although this would likely take considerably longer if they don’t have at least a win rate of around 50%