PDA

View Full Version : Blood Games Issue

Lunarion199
09-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi Nate,

I have a level 50 experimental glad Arthas whom I wanted to sell for a long time now. But I am not able to, as he fights in Blood Games every month. Earlier I thought I was accidentally accepting the Blood Games Invite so I kept waiting for the games to end. But this time I am sure I straightaway deleted the invite mail without even opening it; still he fought in Sep' 01 fight. I really need to get rid of him.

Could you kindly look into it?
Regards

Dainoji
09-01-2013, 08:54 PM
That invite email that you deleted right way without reading it tells you exactly what you need to do if you do not want to fight in the blood games. You have to go to the blood games page and click the drop out button. In the future you might want to actually read the messages you get. :p

Lunarion199
09-01-2013, 09:25 PM
LOL shame on me :) Thanks Dain.. Will hold on for one more month :-)

By the way, I get invites for multiple gladiators in the stable and I usually do not accept them (many times I am just not there to accept or reject them). I only thought that if I am not accepting the invite I would not be allowed. Anyway, I would like to request that, if possible, by default a glad should not be considered as accepting the invite.

Lunarion199
09-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Hi,

Just to be sure.. This time too I got invites but I am not going to register any of my glads. Hopefully none is going to fight this time? Sorry I didn't see any dropout option so am I missing on anything?

Thanks

Rhinocervs
09-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Only the top 250 fighters get an invite (see BG rules).

Lunarion199
09-30-2013, 06:56 PM
That's true; Rephrasing my concern, I only mean that my glads should not be auto-participating in blood games. I need to sell Arthas, while Kael and Bandit may retire this month so I need these glads not to be participating in BG. I don't know how Arthas keeps participating every time when I do not remember having clicked the 'Register' button for him ever. This time, I have at least been fortunate in having Arthas killed in arena and now hoping that he would not resurrect. Usually at month ends I do not get much time to be online because of my office work; but this time I am trying what I can to understand what may be happening...

Regards

Dainoji
09-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Based on your screenshot none of your gladiators are fighting in the Blood Games, they only got an invite. Go back and read those invites again and pay particular attention to the last sentence.

Lunarion199
09-30-2013, 08:31 PM
If I am not wrong the last sentence says, "If you wish to have your gladiator fight for fame or fortune please visit the ARENA and register for this month's blood games."
Well... I never ever ever register Arthas and still he fights every month... :-) This time I am even going to try putting all my gold into bank just before the first round of BG starts so he doesn't accidentally get registered just in time.

Anyways thanks mates...

Dainoji
09-30-2013, 08:49 PM
you're killing me...You don't need to put your gold in the bank, you don't need to sacrifice 100 bulls, you don't need to pray to your god, you don't need to light yourself on fire and dance around a idol...your gladiators will not be fighting in this month's blood games. What does that last sentence say? Read it again and while you are at it, read the Blood Games rules. If you were in the top 125 and had your fee waived which is the auto-reg you would have a drop out button, not a fight button with a gold cost.

Blood Games Rules
Top 250 gladiators in the arena get an invite to compete. <----- THIS IS YOU
Top 125 gladiators in the arena get their entrance fee waived. <---- this is Auto-Reg and this is NOT you this month!
Participating gladiators may not be sold until the Blood Games are over.
Participating gladiators will automatically fight at 6:00 PM and may not sit out or drop out.
Dead gladiators will automatically be resurrected before their fight at the Pit Master's expense.
Each fight the gladiator will be awarded with gold based on their performance.

Lunarion199
09-30-2013, 09:51 PM
your fee waived which is the auto-reg LOL.......

Lunarion199
10-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Yeay!!!

Arthas: Sir! Is it... over?
Sir Dain: At long last, no slave plays BG forever, you dumb...
Arthas: Control, must be maintained. There must always be....
Sir Dain: You're killing me...
Arthas: Sorry! I see... only darkness.. before... me.......