PDA

View Full Version : couple of questions

CryBabyBedWetters
08-27-2013, 11:28 AM
is there another way to get the skull thingies other than paying for them? just started this game and until i find me a new job im broke as shit so i cant afford anything, but i wanna continue playing, im outa everything right now

under armory ive got: Armoury (3/6), i just started today, and it gave me some heavy armor, why am i not allowed to equip it on my fighters?*my first fighter is lvl 6, the other 4* i bought an upgraded stable and new slave as soon as i could as well, she's a beast, 5 and 0, my first gladiator is 6 and 4, the newest armory thingy i bought basically didn't do anything for me and I don't understand why

I had one other question but forgot it, plus while looking on the game for the question I had I just discovered the black market pit fights, so now I wanna try that since it's expense is energy

PH cares
08-27-2013, 12:01 PM
1. Yes. you can obtain some in tavern contracts and arena challenges. You are also given one when you won in the Battle Royale.
2. Heavy armors can only be equipped by war glads. I bet you have theatrics or rage glads.

CryBabyBedWetters
08-27-2013, 12:09 PM
so would buying another upgrade be worth it to me? Can I get better exotic weapons or two handed weapons? I have two gladiators and thats what they use.

PH cares
08-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Weapons in the armory are only for starters. You should equip your glads with green items or better yet blue items. You can buy them in the Blacksmith.

CryBabyBedWetters
08-27-2013, 12:23 PM
i just checked out the black market after reading your post, everything costs too much gold lol

PH cares
08-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Save money for the blue items. they are worth it. :cool:

CryBabyBedWetters
08-27-2013, 12:55 PM
how to do battle royal? and blood games? and where do i find my friend list? and how do rankings works? my second gladiator just made it to pit fighters, and she has 7 and 0 on her fights, yet she's ranked 140 something

OLB
08-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Reading tutorial would help. But you, like most of new players, just press NEXT>NEXT>NEXT>NEXT (and think: Ha! No one cares about this sh.it. It is for noobs.)... Now you ask questions that is written in it.

Battle royal>top 10 glad fight of each ranking bracket. Blood Games - High level gradiator fights. Friend lsit > arena>rankings>blue + sign at right side of names, press it - adds friend. Rankings works by bracket system. Go thru bracket > get promoted to bracket 1. Like that.

Dainoji
08-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the game CryBabyBedWetters. There are a lot of ways other than buying trophies to get them all though that is the fastest way.

1. Recruit your friends. Go to the bank page and you'll see a link for the refer a friend program. Post that link to fb, twitter, gaming forums, and everywhere else you can think of.
2. Trial Pay. Again on the bank page, scroll down past the buy trophy options and you'll see it. Depending on what country you live in there are usually surveys you can do for free that pay out around 7 or 8 trophies.
3. Tavern and arena drops
4. Arena challenges fights past tier 1
5. The Street Games. Go to the black market and do all the pit fights and run the Gauntlet to farm squids. Use the squids at the street games and try and win trophies. Some player just won 300 trophies yesterday and another won 500 about a week or two ago. Lots of players are always winning 1 or 2 each day. You'll see it get announced in chat.
6. Daily log in award. This is new but it looks like the last prize shown is a trophy.
7. Another new thing tracks how many days you have played and when you reach a certain number you get trophies. I don't know how many days you have to play to get this, but it looks like there is some kind of hidden schedule that we'll eventually piece together.

Dainoji
08-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Spend some time on the forums reading the newbie section and if you did skip the tutorial, click on the "?" buttons in each section and you can find out a lot of info that way too. Once you do manage to get yourself some trophies upgrade your barracks. The more gladiators you have the more you have to do and the more gold you will make. And because I'm in a generous mood right now :) here is a pro tip for you. Focus on training your weapon up to 10 as quick as possible. If you use all your training points on your weapon you should hit 10 around level 17.