PDA

View Full Version : New Update 8/23/2013 Bonuses & Rewards As Far As The Eye Can See!

Nate
08-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

Today saw another minor update to the Great Realm! As you have no doubt already seen there is now a daily login bonus that gets progressively better each day you log in without missing a day! In addition there is also a bonus schedule for total number of days played that comes with some awesome rewards so keep your eye out for that as well! There has also been a new addition to the stable upgrades section where Pit Masters can now upgrade their Undertaker to Tier 3! A tier 3 undertaker's skills are of a level that through their great care it makes the Temple Elders job of resurrecting dead gladiators much easier and as a result much less expensive.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Lunarion199
08-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Thanks Nate for the update; certainly welcome by the dedicated players.

OLB
08-23-2013, 04:13 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

As you have no doubt already seen there is now a daily login bonus that gets progressively better each day you log in without missing a day! In addition there is also a bonus schedule for total number of days played that comes with some awesome rewards so keep your eye out for that as well!

-Nate-

Sorry but I cant find it... login bonus. Maybe someone could say where it is? :D

PH cares
08-23-2013, 04:43 AM
me too. :confused:

Dainoji
08-23-2013, 08:03 AM
There is a popup when you log into the game that tells you your reward.

Lunarion199
08-23-2013, 09:43 AM
I guess it appears from today if you logged in for the first time after the update went live. One of my stable that was logged in before didn't get, it even after logout and re-login; while the other stable which logged in afterwards got arena tokens as day 1 reward.

Flash
08-23-2013, 12:35 PM
hi i´m the master of the stable Flashhammer. i think a list or something like this would help to see what bonus we get

Flash
08-23-2013, 12:39 PM
oh and this are the stats of my new slave. 87 81 81 89 95 66 70 and he costs 1159 gold

Sotc
08-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Wow nice glad Flash! Regarding the login/out to see the daily message, I haven't seen it pop yet (perhaps I missed it the first time?). I'll check again tomorrow morning.

Nate
08-23-2013, 07:06 PM
hi i´m the master of the stable Flashhammer. i think a list or something like this would help to see what bonus we get

That is a great idea, you should make a list as you discover the prizes! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
08-23-2013, 07:15 PM
I haven't seen it pop yet (perhaps I missed it the first time?). I'll check again tomorrow morning.

Do you see other pop up messages in the game?

There are two separate login bonuses. The first is the cumulative daily bonus and once per day the first time you log in you should now see an overlay that shows you your prize. Each day you log in without missing a day the prize gets bigger. If you miss a day it will be reset back to the beginning. This will only happen once per day if you log in multiple times. The second rewards you for total number of days played and will only show up once you hit a milestone.

Currently the way a day is calculated is the first time you logged in after the update plus 24 hours, so everyone's day is different at this time. If this ends up being confusing for players I can change it so a new day starts at the same time the server resets and everyone would be on the same schedule.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Sotc
08-23-2013, 07:34 PM
I occasionally do see the 'recruit friends' or 'extra gold this month' pop up messages. Regarding having everyone on the same schedule, that might be pretty handy (if I have a late night I can get all my POW done after 2AM PST reset :P).

Thanks for the update Nate, it is appreciated :)

Lunarion199
08-23-2013, 09:40 PM
If this ends up being confusing for players I can change it so a new day starts at the same time the server resets
IMO that would be great - from the point of playing as well as occasional monitoring and debugging.

OLB
08-24-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi, Nate, I did not recieve any pop-up message or something like that. Does that mean I will not get prizes at all? I do logins everyday, hope this day wont be ignored! :D I even did all taverna runs.

Maybe you can check/pm'me and say what I recieved as prize today/did I recieve any prize. My stable name is Olby.
Thanks,

-Olby-

Edit: New day, no any window on loggin with prizes. Sad ;[

Lunarion199
08-24-2013, 02:03 AM
Just to confirm, I did receive prizes for both my stables today. A random gladiator in the stable is getting 75 squids for the second day..

riggen
08-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Are these on a 24 hour reset timer or do they reset with everything else? Because I got nothing with this reset.

Edit: Sorry for the dumb question, read the above post. All is well!

Prinny
08-24-2013, 03:08 AM
Do you see other pop up messages in the game?

There are two separate login bonuses. The first is the cumulative daily bonus and once per day the first time you log in you should now see an overlay that shows you your prize. Each day you log in without missing a day the prize gets bigger. If you miss a day it will be reset back to the beginning. This will only happen once per day if you log in multiple times. The second rewards you for total number of days played and will only show up once you hit a milestone.

Currently the way a day is calculated is the first time you logged in after the update plus 24 hours, so everyone's day is different at this time. If this ends up being confusing for players I can change it so a new day starts at the same time the server resets and everyone would be on the same schedule.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

The days resetting along with the server reset would be better Nate, the way it is now means your daily reset would accumulate to a higher time as time progresses meaning it is now at 10:40 pm or something like that for me but could well be at 11:00 pm in a week or two.
Daily reset of the day occuring at the server reset would also make more sense for starting players and those not reading the forums :)

Sotc
08-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Confirming that I saw the pop-up today. It looks like a panel of ~7 windows. First prize arena token, 2nd is 3k gold, prize in last slot is a trophy, rest are still covered up

On my alt account I also got a 2nd pop up that said 'Congrats 5 trophies for 60 days of play'

Flash
08-24-2013, 12:43 PM
That is a great idea, you should make a list as you discover the prizes! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

sorry Nate, but yesterday there hasn´t been a pop up. Today i see the pop up and i can see there is a kind of list. Today I get 75 squids with a gladiator which now is in the HoL.^^

Prinny
08-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Nate today Etna got 75 Squids on the Prinny Squad stable and the Kyuuketsuki stable got 3000 gold, I also logged in yesterday with both stables but received nothing for it. Is that supposed to happen?

Nate
08-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Nate today Etna got 75 Squids on the Prinny Squad stable and the Kyuuketsuki stable got 3000 gold, I also logged in yesterday with both stables but received nothing for it. Is that supposed to happen?

It should be every day but it is likely related to not using fixed "days". I'll change it so a "day" lines up with the server reset.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
08-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Confirming that I saw the pop-up today. It looks like a panel of ~7 windows. First prize arena token, 2nd is 3k gold, prize in last slot is a trophy, rest are still covered up

On my alt account I also got a 2nd pop up that said 'Congrats 5 trophies for 60 days of play'

glad to hear it, and glad to hear the other bonus is working as intended. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Kreegan
08-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Nate, one of my retired gladiators received 75 squids today (and was able to use them in the Street Games to win 2 arena tokens no less :)). Shouldn't these prizes be distributed only among the active gladiators?

Alba Kebab
08-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Same with me, got 75 squids on one of my retired glads yesterday, dunno what to do with it, lol.

Apoca1ypse
08-24-2013, 11:59 PM
I saw a pop-up with the daily log-in reward (day 1) but saw nothing about a reward for number of days played/date joined

Nate
08-25-2013, 02:37 AM
Retired gladaitors will no longer be eligible to receive prizes.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
08-25-2013, 02:38 AM
I saw a pop-up with the daily log-in reward (day 1) but saw nothing about a reward for number of days played/date joined

You will not see the the number of days played bonus until you hit one of the milestones.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
08-25-2013, 02:43 AM
A "day" now coincides with the server reset (same time the blood games happen). This means a "new day" would be after the blood games. It is possible your next day's check will be sooner or later than you might think based on your last login. If you don't get a pop up then wait until later, you will eventually be in sync. If for some reason you end up having your daily bonus restart back to the beginning, don't fret, you will only have lost a couple of days time and will make it up shortly.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
08-25-2013, 05:19 AM
Originally Posted by Sotc View Post

Nate: glad to hear it, and glad to hear the other bonus is working as intended. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse
I saw a pop-up with the daily log-in reward (day 1) but saw nothing about a reward for number of days played/date joined.

Nate: You will not see the the number of days played bonus until you hit one of the milestones.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I don't see how these 2 posts add up Nate, is the number of days played like a consecutive login bonus EG: Sotc's alt has 60 days of consecutive logins (im assuming)
or is it the total number of days played on the game itself? if it's the second case im pretty sure not only apoc but me and some other managers should be seeing a nice popup or 3 like that ourselves~

Sotc
08-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Hmm I'm not sure about 60 consecutive days. I only recently reactivated the alt account (so more like ~3 consecutive days). I'm pretty sure the alt account is older than 60 days too.

In other news, day 3 award is 6k gold.

Nate
08-25-2013, 08:57 AM
I don't see how these 2 posts add up Nate, is the number of days played like a consecutive login bonus EG: Sotc's alt has 60 days of consecutive logins (im assuming)
or is it the total number of days played on the game itself? if it's the second case im pretty sure not only apoc but me and some other managers should be seeing a nice popup or 3 like that ourselves~

Number of days played isn't the total number of days your stable has been around, it is the number of days you actually logged in. So your stable could have been created two years ago but if you only logged in twice then you would have accumulated two days of playtime. Once your stable hits a milestone you'll see a popup with a prize, you will not see anything until then. For some of you it could happen tomorrow based on where you are in the schedule, for others it might be next week, or longer.

Every day you will see a daily log in bonus screen which is separate from the accumulated days log in bonus. This bonus tracks consecutive logins.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
08-25-2013, 09:06 AM
I can see what you mean Nate but I am fairly sure I have logged on more than 60 days at the least and you know that ;)
Which is why I find it odd that I've nvr seen this other total playtime pop-up before :)

Nate
08-25-2013, 09:20 AM
I can see what you mean Nate but I am fairly sure I have logged on more than 60 days at the least and you know that ;)
Which is why I find it odd that I've nvr seen this other total playtime pop-up before :)

Bonuses are not retroactive. Your stable will never see the 60 day bonus as you already passed it.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

CaineDeSoulis
08-25-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm sure its not consecutive days played. I just hit 700 today

Prinny
08-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Bonuses are not retroactive. Your stable will never see the 60 day bonus as you already passed it.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I object to never seeing the previous bonuses! :p

Apoca1ypse
08-25-2013, 10:28 PM
You will not see the the number of days played bonus until you hit one of the milestones.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I would assume that having played since a week after launch that I would have reached at least one of the milestones... :P

Only break I've taken in that time is a month or so in march last year. Otherwise, I've been logging in nearly every day except when I've been unable to gain internet access.

Prinny
08-26-2013, 03:29 AM
So...any way for me to see when the next total days played bonus pops up Nate? :)

Dainoji
08-26-2013, 03:43 AM
4th day bonus was 175 squids for TL today! Thanks for the update Nate!

Nate
08-26-2013, 07:16 AM
So...any way for me to see when the next total days played bonus pops up Nate? :)

It's top secret. I could tell you but then I'd have to feed you to the Enforcer. ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
08-26-2013, 07:17 AM
I would assume that having played since a week after launch that I would have reached at least one of the milestones... :P

Only break I've taken in that time is a month or so in march last year. Otherwise, I've been logging in nearly every day except when I've been unable to gain internet access.

I promise one day you too will hit a milestone. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Sotc
08-26-2013, 10:25 AM
4th bonus is 12k gold. To clarify on the milestone confusion, I think what Nate means by the milestone bonuses is that if say the milestone bonus is at (made up numbers) 50 100 500 1000 played days and you log in for your 600th played day, you won't retroactively get the 500/100/500 bonuses even though you qualified for them. After 400 more played days then you would get the 1000 played day bonus on that day. Please correct me if I've misunderstood.

Prinny
08-26-2013, 11:26 AM
That's what I understand from it aswell Sotc, it's just that I don;t agree with not getting the other rewards if you've already passed it nor being able to see how far you've "progressed" in terms of getting to the new milestone~

Apoca1ypse
09-10-2013, 08:51 AM
New retroactive bonus awards make me very happy. Thanks Nate :D

I received 37T and 1122356gp.

I wonder how much Dain, Crow and Caine got....

oedi
09-10-2013, 11:14 AM
38t for theatrics :)

Sotc
09-10-2013, 12:07 PM
15T, ~400k gold. Cheers Nate! Much appreciated

Lunarion199
09-10-2013, 06:56 PM
17T/500k. Thanks Nate...

Apoca1ypse
09-10-2013, 07:47 PM
38t for theatrics :)

Had a feeling that the extra few days would have made a difference :)