PDA

View Full Version : Squid Bug?

Sotc
08-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys were seeing any problems receiving squids from allies using your glads. I seem to have stopped receiving squids this way after maxing out my friends list at 20; the problem may be related to this.

-Sotc

Nate
08-22-2013, 08:40 PM
How do you know your allies are using your gladiators? I'm not saying there couldn't be an issue, however, it is also possible nobody has used your gladiators recently. If you can find me some more info that would be great.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Sotc
08-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Alright, I'll try to run a few tests if I can catch anyone online.

Sotc
08-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Just ran a few tests (thanks Crow!) both ally and allied receive the proper squids, tested both directions. Guess gauntlet was just inactive :P

Nate
08-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Glad to hear it, now you'll have to whip all these lazy masters into action! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

gort
03-16-2015, 04:05 PM
I have been having problems getting any squids from the gauntlet. I have tried using my stablemate, a random ally, and even solo; almost never getting squids. Most of the squids I have are from log in bonuses. I think in a few of the first times I fought the gauntlet, I got a few, but not since. I even got a green item without getting any squids. I thought if you completed the gauntlet, squids were a sure thing. Is this a possible bug?

Dainoji
03-16-2015, 09:33 PM
There is a cap to how many squids a glad can have at one time. Last I recall it was 350. Maybe you've hit the cap.