PDA

View Full Version : Typo / Weird statement

Thor
08-10-2013, 08:36 AM
****** moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
****** seeks to cut through his enemy with his FIST.

Call me weird, but I dont think someone with reasonable mind has ever tried to cut another human being / other great realms - races with his fist, maybe change the availability for this message :D

And, the "tutorial" - text which shows up, once you get to lvl 13 and enter the overview again has a typo in it, just check it, its 2 words repeating.

Thor

Nate
08-10-2013, 10:44 AM
****** seeks to cut through his enemy with his FIST.
Call me weird, but I dont think someone with reasonable mind has ever tried to cut another human being / other great realms - races with his fist, maybe change the availability for this message :D

You need to watch more kung-fu movies!

And, the "tutorial" - text which shows up, once you get to lvl 13 and enter the overview again has a typo in it, just check it, its 2 words repeating.

I looked for the repeating word but was unable to find it. If you see it again please report the exact sentence that is problematic which will make it easier to locate.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thor
08-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Okay, soon Freya is up to level 13, so I should be able to see it. It could be that it was 4am and I whould have gone sleeping for 2 hours already at thispoint, im not so sure :D

And for the fist that cuts through. I watched enough Kung-Fu-movies, believe me, but still, I dont think it is a clever move ^^ And more or less everything from hammering his fist anywhere would sound more logical imho.

Thor
08-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Okay, so: Freya reached lvl 13, but she is Theatrics, while the message was encountered with Thor, my Rage, so I guess it was in the message to killshot. But if you say you checked it and didnt find anything strange, it may be in fact me that didnt read it right or so, so ... ^^