PDA

View Full Version : Bets way to spend trophies ?

Kastiel
07-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi guys, I am a free player, which means I play it without buying trophies, so now I have 90 collected trophies and I was wondering what to do with them, was thinking to get Undertaker 2 while its 15% off ? what you guys think ?

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Undertaker 2 will get rid of death sickness entirely. It's awesome. Other option is extra barracks slots.

I would not use trophies on anything else until i had both barracks and undertaker maxed out.

Dainoji
07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
I second what Apoc suggested. 5 glads will give you a lot more to do and earn you a lot more gold. The undertaker is a no brainer as you'll never have to worry about death sickness again. You are 5 trophies short for 3 barracks slots and the undertaker so I'd grab the undertaker while he is on sale and 2 barracks slots for now.

Kastiel
07-31-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the answers, barracks is already maxed out and now I have undertaker 2, I wonder what will be my future Upgrade :D

Apoca1ypse
07-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Glad to hear it :D

If you buy as few as 8 trophies ($2) you will get an accountant, which will double your gold intake. Supporting the game with even as little as $2 means that Nate can keep creating content and maintaining servers, which is awesome for everyone :)

Regardless, next things to consider is a doctor as that again will benefit all your gladiators by saving you gold. The other option is memberships if you are still leveling all of your gladiators (2x the skill points and fight tokens kicks ass)

Kreegan
07-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Nobody mentions the armory for some reason, however I find it more useful than most of the things above combined. The repairs account for at least 50% of your stable's daily expenses, especially if you have more than 1 gladiator in the top brackets, so reducing their costs helps A LOT.

Apoca1ypse
08-01-2013, 12:34 AM
oh yeah, forgot that one :P

Armoury > Doctor. Undertaker is still the best upgrade possible IMO.