PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Suggestions

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2013, 08:07 AM
I'd like something to stop you from starting a round solo, as after you start solo, you cant fix that. Really sucked when Bruce was at round 3 of Nightmare. Also, you get no squids when solo afaik.

2nd thing, I would love to get a notification of when I get squids from someone else using my gladiators. If the notification also added who used my glad, that would be amaze-balls. there is a cool feeling of comradery in chat from people just saying stuff like "Cheers for letting Siam help me. Enjoy the 100 squids" and having stuff in PM's would add tot hat I think. also it would just be cool :P (on a competitive note, it would also let you work out what alliances are the most beneficial for your squid earning....)

uglyteam
08-01-2013, 03:40 AM
i have an idea too :

Jimmy the squid need workers to organize the gauntlet

work for jimmy cost 50 energy and we earn 20 squids :cool:

crow
08-04-2013, 11:03 AM
I agree with Apoc, you REALLY REALLY need a pop up reminder whenever a glad is going to fight solo in the gauntlet. Zeta was starting round 7 and for some reason the selection I choose did not fight with him. And yes he was not timed out. It is incredible waste of gold and resources to get that far and a game error fucks everything up.

Prinny
08-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Don't worry bout it, just now I was on round 9 with Belca and accidentally clicked the restart gauntlet button instead of the pay gold for another fight option...that restart gauntlet button needs a different spot and a confirmation popup xD

Sotc
08-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Agreed on both those suggestions. A pop up notification on restart gauntlet and no ally would be very helpful.

Rhinocervs
08-11-2013, 12:42 AM
I second that too...

I thought it may be interesting to get some sort of statistics at the end of every round for both fighting glads, like damage done/taken, hits/misses etc.

Thor
08-11-2013, 06:00 AM
I would love both windows, although on easy and normal its not this crucial :D

The thing with the statistics at teh end of a battle: As far as I know, POW has always been very cheap with handing out information and I really like this, so I would not want to show such stuff, I mean we also dont have these informations in singl ebattles, why shoudl we have them here ? ;)

CaineDeSoulis
08-11-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm having a really fun time doing the gauntlets With Azure Ii. because occasionally its fun to be down to half hp against 3 opponents and KO all 3 in the space of 2 rounds.

Thor
08-14-2013, 12:22 PM
The new confirmation window is perfect. Thanks for the quck reaction.

Now how about the squids we get from others ? ;)