PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet of the Underground Bugs

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2013, 04:57 AM
Just a thread for people to put up anything they think is a bug with the latest update.

I've noticed one odd thing; you can apparently add your own stable to your friends list. is that meant to happen? and does that use one of your friend slots?

EDIT 1:
I also noticed that your own glads are no longer automatically part of your watch list.

EDIT 2:
So after I sent myself a request, I deleted the PM instead of accepting it or declining. I am now unable to send myself another request until the current one is responded to (even though it was already deleted. I tested a little further, deleting the request I got from another stable, but I can in fact re issue a request to them. I do not know If they were unable to reissue a request after my rejection however. I suspect that they would not be able to because I did not formally accept/decline for things to register that I responded. or something. I good english speak.... :s (ie itm tired and I cannot brain)

Nate
07-30-2013, 06:19 AM
I've noticed one odd thing; you can apparently add your own stable to your friends list. is that meant to happen? and does that use one of your friend slots?

That is a bug that should no longer be possible, if it is please let me know.

I also noticed that your own glads are no longer automatically part of your watch list.

I'll take a look into that. it might be it only happens to current teams. I trust you figured out how to add you own team to your watch list.

So after I sent myself a request, I deleted the PM instead of accepting it or declining. I am now unable to send myself another request until the current one is responded to (even though it was already deleted. I tested a little further, deleting the request I got from another stable, but I can in fact re issue a request to them. I do not know If they were unable to reissue a request after my rejection however. I suspect that they would not be able to because I did not formally accept/decline for things to register that I responded. or something. I good english speak.... :s (ie itm tired and I cannot brain)

Friend requests will expire after a day or two (can't remember which). In that time you can't send them another request. if you delete the request I believe they should be able to send you another.

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2013, 06:58 AM
Cool

Also I found another bug that is rather exploitable, so I'll PM you details instead.

EDIT: Exploit is fixed. People can stop trying to work out what it was now ...and stop asking me what it was :P

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2013, 08:30 AM
On the watch list, when I look at friends, I have duplicates. I can also send invites to people who are already on the list. This only extends to stables that invited me. I cant send invites to stables that accepted my invites.

Nate
07-30-2013, 08:53 AM
On the watch list, when I look at friends, I have duplicates. I can also send invites to people who are already on the list. This only extends to stables that invited me. I cant send invites to stables that accepted my invites.

I've disabled the "all" option on the watch list temporarily while I invesitgate what the issue is. Thanks for the heads up.