PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Pit Masters!

Nate
07-07-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm Nate, your humble dev and creator of Pit of War. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Great Realm and The Pit! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if there is anything I can do to help make it a more enjoyable experience feel free to post a message in the suggestions area or send me a message. We have a great bunch of people here on the forums who have shown to be very helpful to newbies and veterans alike so if you ever have a question just ask. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Dainoji
07-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Dainoji here. I was in the beta for Pit of War a few years ago and am one of the longest playing managers in the game if not the longest. I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners when not training slaves to kill for the pleasure of the Great Realm.

Apoca1ypse
07-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Hi, I'm Apoca1ypse. I've been around since just after launch and exclusively ran rage gladiators for over 2 years. My alter-ego Ahhnold and I like crushing our enemies, seeing them driven before us, and hearing the lamentation of their women. We also like bacon.

Alba Kebab
07-11-2013, 06:30 AM
I'm Alba, I like cheese with my bacon, and I hate Monopoly.:p
I've been here around for more than a year now, I think. I run only 1 stable, so you won't see my guys and gals very often.

Btw, was the self-intro supposed to go in the other thread or here?

Apoca1ypse
07-11-2013, 07:44 AM
We're just having a little fun. If people want to do proper intros, this was the thread for it.

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?1540-Tell-us-more-about-yourself

Prinny
07-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Hii I am Prinny, when you throw me and my kin we explode^^