PDA

View Full Version : Waste of time

Ogrerulez
06-30-2013, 01:54 PM
My glad Imagine That got 80 70 93 78 71 81 stats and he is lvl 40 with over 350 fights and he cant learn anything. All i got him to learn is lvl 10 weapon skill and lvl 9 DFA and he stoped there. His int is 70 but his is stupid as hell when it come to learning anything. He didnt get a single skillup and i used over 200 training points, he just stoped on 60% of 10 lvl and he just cant move like its buged. Can some1 tell me what the hell is this when my glad with only 60 int is learning 2x faster than glad with 70 int. My glad Lanaya learned 1 kill to lvl 10 and 2nd skill to lvl 6 and i started at same time as on Imaginethat, and chance to learn anything is a lot lwoer on her than on him.

Prinny
06-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Death from Above is a pain to learn from 9 to 10 I've experienced that myself aswell.
While Crown Clown had learned his 4th lvl 10 skill Gurren Lagann was still struggling at 9.4 in DFA.
You simply need to be lucky on your rolls, if you can't get those low level numbers a couple of times it sadly won't go up and there's not much to do about it exet ofcourse buying the last rank for trophies.

nova1491
07-01-2013, 12:45 AM
suggestion to new players alike:

try to max other skills when you hit lvl 8.

when its time to lvl it up to 9, spread it out to other skills as well. then when you think its time for 10, just cross your fingers and allocate accordingly.

I mean, its better for ya to add those 200 skill points to their stats or other skills. or hit 1 point to some useless skill and get 30 points as minimum requirement just to open up the tier 2 skill tree. pump them p to a good amount and then back track. finish up your dfa and then un learn the 1 useless skill point which you allocated previously.

HipsterD
07-02-2013, 04:21 AM
You can also train the stats connected to DFA, Strength and Stamina, which will up your chance to learn a little bit. 200 skill points does sound like a lot of points with no increase.

Dainoji
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey look, our old friend The Law of Large Numbers strikes again! He's a nice guy and is always 100% spot on accurate but it might take some time to get to know him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

Apoca1ypse
07-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Hey look, our old friend The Law of Large Numbers strikes again! He's a nice guy and is always 100% spot on accurate but it might take some time to get to know him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

Oh hai there! I thought I told your friend to piss off last time he visited :P

/srs: shit happens. sometimes you well burn over 200 points and not see a blip of progress, other times you may have 4 successful trains in a row. We just tend to forget the latter a lot more, especially because we can now hold down "A" to just do things in 1 hit when training.