PDA

View Full Version : Example of a good glad in free slave market that cost >940gold coins

nova1491
06-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Hi all, got this glad in market today.

Might get it into my stable and get a ton of strength equips to up his dps. But i'll try to make it into a fast attacking rapier or dagger glad.

stats:

Level: 1
Name: Slave

Strength 57 Intellect 75 Agility 67 Stamina 70 Size 82 Presence 58 Chi 78

nova1491
06-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Strength 71 Intellect 69 Agility 74 Stamina 64 Size 65 Presence 70 Chi 80

Erm, this glad in my normal slave market, i'm thinking of making him into a 2handed or a pole arm war glad using medium and light armour with some chi skills despite his size.

if pole arm
for skills:
all 5 possible skills in rage + in war tree: battle hardened, death from abv, armour movement and never say die.

Items i'll buy are focus on strength + stam + chi + some intel and agi.

at lvl 50 i'll try to get strength + chi + stam to abv 100. the other stats can hover at 80. race : anything works. just make the correct fight triggers with great activity and blood lust according to your and the glad's fighting ability. note every weapon has a limit to how many times it can hit per round.

example at lvl 50 and with some good agi, some spd 3 weapon can dish out hits like 5-6 per round. at 1.45 mace or sword can do a max of 3-4 per round.
spd 1 2 handed about 1 with max 2. but rage on berseker can do about max 3? not sure.

anyway, if you expand your mind abit more, the glad i posted today can turn into a rage or threatrics as well.