PDA

View Full Version : New slave part 2

Kastiel
06-23-2013, 01:28 AM
Just saw this 1, do you guys think its good to have ? the low chi kinda bothers me tho
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/newslave_zps914d2833.png

and here my currents

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/1_zps1a77a5c6.png
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/2_zps7632e15b.png

Their specs in order are
Theatrics
War
War
Rage
Theatrics

Suggestions please :o

nova1491
06-24-2013, 05:30 PM
omg a very very good glad in normal market.. get it...

I suggest light/medium pole weapon medium activity and medium blood lust with some skills in threatics. like call shot and battle harded increases your critical and landing shots

i'm a fan of 2 handed weaposn though. all my glads are using 2 handed. :)

on the other hand it can be a spd rage with hatchet or fast attack spd maces. up to ya. can be threatics or war.

Kastiel
06-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Didnt get that 1, because the size was low and the chi, I could not make it rage because of very low chi, and theatrics needs more size that that I think, well no one answered that day so .. :(

nova1491
06-26-2013, 12:33 AM
Well. why not view it this way, get the good stat glad without a decent size.

then use this glad as practice to primus or lower. fine tune the fighting strats. in the mean time, look out for decent size glads in free market when it refresh daily.

u dont have to spend trophies if you dont want to. but if u do, i suggest spending a max of 5 to refresh the slave market at most. hey, you've time here. take it and appreciate life.

trophies is better spend on good weapons with insane dps and stats benefits or memberships and stable staff upgrades

nova1491
06-26-2013, 03:08 AM
Level: 1
Name: Slave

Strength 62 Intellect 63 Agility 71 Stamina 68 Size 82 Presence 78 Chi 57

Gold worth is 945

I think this is the best size glad in the normal market.

Not bothered about low strength etc when you've decent size ^^

:)

but the other spectrum is the 55 size but insane strenght agi or intel or chi kind of glad. they are great money makers up till a certain level and great to farm trophies to a certain lvl ^^

all the best

nova1491
06-27-2013, 07:30 PM

glad worth 957 on my slave market option today

Strength 65 Intellect 69 Agility 77 Stamina 67 Size 74 Presence 77 Chi 69

an all rounder glad. flexible for ya to do anything.

i think size 80 and abv on normal slave market is rare but possible.

as for premium slave market after you successfully retire a great glad base off the following conditions:
Must have reached the Primus bracket.
Must be level 50 or higher.
Must have a 1000 total fights or more.
Must have greater than a 53% win ratio.
Not fighting in the Blood Games.

getting glads at size 90+ is okie common. 85 is very normal.

nvr seen a 100 size one as i didnt want to burn too much trophies myself

My sole premium glad is :

Strength 82 Intellect 83 Agility 64 Stamina 82 Size 91 Presence 77 Chi 76

just be patient and persistent. a great light at the end of the tunnel before you re train this baby up to lvl 50 again to fight those pros in primus and blood gods glads. those who reached there now have insane weapons and armour gear and an eye for fighting tactics and tiggers

Kastiel
06-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Just saw this 1 in the market
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/Untitled0000_zps69560ed5.png

Suggestions please :D

Prinny
06-28-2013, 02:07 PM
That one looks awesome, since it's strength and agility are both high you can go either way with the weapons but I would probably make this into an Axes&Maces Theatrics

Kastiel
06-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, but which weapon would be superior in arena axes, blades or exotics ?

nova1491
06-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, but which weapon would be superior in arena axes, blades or exotics ?

If you noticed, the arena challenges pve are good examples of what your glad might be.

I've seen a top glad using exotics and another one with blades, using medium armour but each hit is like a tree log as it is max dmg hit for its weapon class. high activity due to weapon spd and high dmg to my glads due to weapon choice ie high armour pen and possibly blood lust between 2 to 7.

i believe each weapon class has its armour pen and use in arena.

Example mace and axes:
hatchet
cleaver looking like axe

hammer looking like mace
mace with chain on a stick
blunt weapon boulder looking like mace
spike filled mace

What i am trying to say is, your glad might have a preference for certain weapon. Since i like 2handed weapons and train them in that class, i notice some of my glads are expert in the 2handed sword of a particular type.
Where as 1 glad of mine is good at spike mace ball with a china on a long stick. not sure why and how i did it, it just worked and i sticked to that strategy 1 and it worked for low lvl arena pvp and pve. as i progress up, i change and adapted the other fight tiggers for better success. occasionally changing weapons type aka green ones just for pvp and pve and observe the difference. of course you need to remember the glads performance in you brain and if you're happy with the results, get a purple.

Prinny
06-29-2013, 06:30 AM
There isn't much of a "superior" weapon. each has it's own pros and cons.
Axes/Mace depend on the strength stat for their damage and do 1-3 attacks a round depending on how you set your strategy and the height of your agility.
Blades have a big variety of speeds which makes you able to fine tune their attacks per round/damage.
Exotics have a limited amount of fine tuning compared to blades EG: 1.45,1.7 and 4.2 speed but I think (though not fairly sure as im not using them at the moment) they are capable of giving more bleeds to the opponent.

I agree with nova it does feel like glads have a specific preference to weapons. Both Yukimaru and Belca suck at using hatchets so they use 1.65 speed hammers instead which they do seem to like :p

Alba Kebab
06-29-2013, 08:06 AM
I agree with nova it does feel like glads have a specific preference to weapons. Both Yukimaru and Belca suck at using hatchets so they use 1.65 speed hammers instead which they do seem to like :p
Maybe it's the stable manager rather than the glad that has specific weapon preferences due to the way they set up their boys. ;)

nova1491
06-29-2013, 08:20 AM
alba,
maybe its how the glads feel more comfortable or our lack of experience that causes us to think they rock at certain weapons.

Example, there was a period of time my glad work in the cleaver like 2handed sword. but later i switched to a mace attached to a stick 2 handed and fine tune the tiggers alittle and it rocks on the same glad.

hahahaha

regardless, find a weapon that suits your preference or the glad's ability to cope at the weapon skill at the beginning of the game. at mid game or late game aka weapon lvl 10 is beginning and the overall skill points in total becomes like 50 = mid while 100 = late game, find a fight style that gives you the best results with the best weapon.

Weaapon wise, you can either choose a weapon with alot of benefitial stats aka a good all rounder meaning 5 or more stats wiith + 4 and above? or a weapon with stats that are focused into 2-4 stats, meaning +10 at least into 3 specific stats.
I've not tried all weapon attack and weapon def stat build before. seems to work for me in lower arena brackets. but at mid game, i fail to make it work thus i gave up. 2ndly reason i gave up was due to its rarity to find great + off and def benefitial stats.

Kastiel
06-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the tips guys :) I started training exotics on it and will try very high bloodlust for that :)

Kastiel
07-12-2013, 01:58 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2wr3xxu.png
What you guys think ? for my new team ? my current team is in the first reply

nova1491
07-12-2013, 02:56 AM
awesome posting for a normal slave glad.

Pretty flexible to turn into anything but presense style fighter.

suggest a dw offensive glad build

weapons and school is up to ya.

Kastiel
07-12-2013, 11:12 PM
But is it worth to remove 1 glad from my current team to get this 1 ?

nova1491
07-21-2013, 01:43 AM
found this baby in slave market today ^^

Strength 93 Intellect 67 Agility 62 Stamina 68 Size 83 Presence 58 Chi 66

cost 1001 gold ^^

after spending 101 trophies

Kastiel
08-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Guess what, I just saw this slave in the market
http://i43.tinypic.com/27x2wyd.png
What you guys think ? my current slaves are in my first post, worth changing any of them for this ?

Apoca1ypse
08-17-2013, 03:48 PM
dumb as a post and hits things. my kinda rage :P

Would be ok to swap in place of the last glad in 1st post.

Falk
09-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi fellas.

Got my first premium slave yesterday, made a war out of him, but now im not sure what weapon/spec i should use for him...

Stats are:

Strength 73
Intellect 83
Agility 64
Stamina 88
Size 100
Presence 74
Chi 81

Should i go for a def war or a rage/war hybrid with 2h weapon?

Apoca1ypse
09-02-2013, 07:54 AM
hybrid. 2H or DW doesnt matter