PDA

View Full Version : About new accounts/character stats

syrasydal
06-03-2013, 06:06 AM
I tested about 2 accounts on this game/ I see that you get your first character with random stats. Is it wise to keep on trying/making accounts till you get one with best stats possible?. After just testing these 2 and losing my first 3 fights as well as arena challenge, why bother with that and try again. Your thoughts would be most considerate. I am sure many people have done this and I was one of them. I guess I could also add that it is based on luck.

My other question is about the slave market. If I found one with better stats and if I were to switch/sell my first gladiator would the "Stable Record" reset? and also the skill tree chart?

Prinny
06-03-2013, 07:34 AM
The rule which is posted somewhere on this forum (I really can;t be asked to look for it) states that you need to have all 5 gladiator spots unlocked before starting a new stable. you won't be finding an over the top powerfull gladiator as your first no matter how many stables you decide to make.

On your other question about the slave market: you can sell your gladiator and buy a new (and likely better) slave. Selling your gladiator means losing everything he/she is wearing at that current moment so if you sell it you forfeit the green,blue,purple,orange gear the glad is wearing at that time so always remember to either sell the equipment first or to take it off and store it in your vault.
The skill tree chart is the same for all glads and is bound to your gladiator, selling him/her will obviously mean you will have to start the trains all over again with your new gladiator.
Finally your stable record: this is the record of all gladiators that were brought forth from your stable combined and there is no way to reset it~

Alba Kebab
06-03-2013, 07:51 AM
It take a while to learn the ropes, that's what the starting slave is for, use it to learn how all the mechanics works and don't expect insta-wins.
All starting slaves I think are from a fixed stat range, you could probably create 100 acounts (don't by the way:p) and all of their stats will be in the same range. So you might as well get with the program and consider your first slave to be the 'tutorial' slave.

Dainoji
06-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I never understood why people fret so much about their stable record and want to reset it all the time...losing is part of the game, we all do it and we all do it a lot! :)

Apoca1ypse
06-04-2013, 02:17 AM
my stable record is shite but I still manage to rank :3

Nate
06-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Yes, the rule is you may not create another account unless you already have your barracks maxed out to 5 gladiators on your current account. Creating another account before that would be breaking the rules. If you love the Great Realm very much and want to manage 15 gladiators you would max out your first stable with 5 gladiators and then start a new account and max it out to 5 gladiators, and then start a 3rd account and max it out.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Seventhunderz
12-14-2013, 07:41 AM
I think I'll sacrifice Stable Record for a good gladiator. If I can get to 5 in the stable, and one is obviously the best, I'll sacrifice a lot on the other 4 to get that one better.

Sotc
12-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Don't worry so much about getting great gladiators so soon. Learn the ropes on your first batch, hopefully get a few to retirement, then apply your knowledge on your next batch. This process takes a long time, there's no rush. Stable records mean very little in the long run, you'll see even the top stables have thousands upon thousands of losses.