PDA

View Full Version : Move point from one skill to another on lwr tier without sacrificing Tier 5 lvl 10

AngryVermin
06-02-2013, 01:36 PM
So my guy has 100 points and a 10 skill in tier 5.

So if I want to move one skill point from one tier 1 to another tier 1, means that I have to unlearn Tier 5 skill 10 (hard to get from 9 to 10!).

If I move one point and add it to another skill in the same sitting without leaving the screen, I should be able to do that.

Apoca1ypse
06-02-2013, 10:00 PM
when you use unlearn, you remove 0.1 of a point each time you succeed. you only need to remover 0.1 from a skill for it to to count as a lower rank.

ie a skill at 9.9 is the same as a skill a 9.0. this means you have a training point you can spend elsewhere lower in the tree, giving you 91 points lower in the tree. then all you need to do is untrain the skill you want to get rid of. each time you remove a point from the unwanted skill, you will need to add a point to the desired skill to satisfy the minimum 90 points for tier 5.

once that's all done, you will need only 1 successful train to get your tier 5 skill to 10/10 (as it should be at 9.9 the whole time you're skill swapping)

hope that makes sense.

AngryVermin
06-03-2013, 04:12 AM
APOC SAID
"when you use unlearn, you remove 0.1 of a point each time you succeed. you only need to remover 0.1 from a skill for it to to count as a lower rank.

How do I untrain 0.1 points in a skill instead of 1 point?

When I click unlearn, it goes down a whole point not a tenth of a point.

- Just paid to unlearn level 10 and went to level 9 (NOT 9.9)....

Prinny
06-03-2013, 07:35 AM
You hold "U" and click the skill to try to untrain it by 0.1 point
Untraining with trophies set the skill all the way back from 10 to 9, 9 to 8 and so on~

Alba Kebab
06-03-2013, 07:56 AM
The 9.9 and 0.1 he means is the skill bar, that is the case if you are using tp to untrain.
If you used trophies then it instantly untrains a whole skill level, without having to go through the training prgoress bar.

AngryVermin
06-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Well then I suggest that there be some type of instruction about that on the skill page. I see where it says hold down U but I don't see anything about it going down 0.1.

Please add definition. I could have played for 5 years and never known this.

Prinny
06-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Well then I suggest that there be some type of instruction about that on the skill page. I see where it says hold down U but I don't see anything about it going down 0.1.

Please add definition. I could have played for 5 years and never known this.

An extra clarification wouldn't be that bad I guess although.

- Just paid to unlearn level 10 and went to level 9 (NOT 9.9)....
You could've tried it right there :p

Dainoji
06-04-2013, 01:20 AM
I could have played for 5 years and never known this.

I recommend using your scroll wheel more often and as Prinny suggested don't be afraid to try things! Kids these days...in my day we didn't have instructions, auto mapping, save points, tutorials... ;)