PDA

View Full Version : New slave :)

Kastiel
06-02-2013, 09:22 AM
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/new_zpsf16f91dc.png
So I have this slave in market now, what you guys think about it ?

And those are the ones I am using now
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/1-1_zpsc29b2c42.png
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/adnan4o/2-1_zps8f45a665.png

In order they are
Theatrics - 2x axe & maces
War - 2x axe & maces
Rage - 2x axe & maces
War - 2x axe & maces
Rage - 2h

Is it worth buying it ? I will need to delete 1 of my current ones now, and if it worths what to make her ? specialty, race ? I know that I need to test it myself but dont have that much time for games and listening to pro's is always good :p

Prinny
06-02-2013, 02:57 PM
I would probably get rid of the axe & maces rage, I don't like the stats on it, to much stamina and presence. Than again nor do I like running rages (although I am loving Flonne's 2H hits now that she finally obtained 10 in total carnage xD)
As a second choice of what I would get rid of would be the 4th on the list, that war his stats are worse compared to your other war since agility is more usefull compared to agility.

Are these stats the original ones on the glads or did they get trains in them already?

Finally I would make that new guy a def war, his size and stamina are within the range of what I would consider taking as a normal def war. considering I would make him a def war I would obviously make him a spite for the defensive bonus and increased crit effects~

In the end what you decide to do it's your own choice though so don't complain to me if you sell a glad off and regret it later :D

Alba Kebab
06-02-2013, 07:29 PM
I'd get rid of your 3rd glad, the 2x axe rage as well, mainly because his best stat is stamina and you made him a rage.

Pit Lord
06-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Sell the 3rd glad - the DW rage axe & maces. He is terrible. Lowest size (62), high stamina and presence, mediocre strenght, low int, agi and chi. Not suitable for any build, any spec ;).

Kastiel
06-03-2013, 05:06 AM
Thans for the advices guys
Prinny - yes the original stats, didnt have internet yesterday anyway so he is gone but atleast now I know which glad to kick :D

Kastiel
06-08-2013, 09:32 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/izvwir.png
What you guys think about that 1 :D

Prinny
06-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Ewww if you really want to take it make it a rage but...eww

Kastiel
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM
eww ? really :( but there is not much diff with the 1 in my first post :eek:

Prinny
06-08-2013, 01:45 PM
76 vs 62 size is quite a difference if you ask me :p

Kastiel
06-08-2013, 04:28 PM
hmm thank you :) instead opening new threads gonna bump this if I find new things :rolleyes:

Kastiel
06-15-2013, 01:24 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/34r6j3d.png

:)

Pit Lord
06-15-2013, 03:57 AM
I like this one. It has total 493 stats with 82 size. Your previous slave had the same amount of stats - 493. We compare now:

str 76 66 -10
int 72 69 -3
agi 71 73 +2
sta 72 68 -4
SIZE 62 82 +20
pre 70 69 -1
chi 70 66 -4

Most stats can be quickly equalized by training or items while slave 1 will have REALLY HARD TIME equalizing the size of slave 2 and will suffer from encumberance for life :). The only important stat slave 2 is lacking is the strength which is -10 and it will be a little bit of a struggle to equalize but the other possible weapon stat agility is just fine. So I suggest choosing an agility based weapon. The size will allow him to be rage or theatric without too much encumberance but if he is going to be a war consider you must include Light as a Feather skill in the build. I will prefer offensive kind of gladiator because the stamina is low. Just to explain why you don't want to run defensive gladiator with low stamina: When you meet another defensive gladiator in the arena often the fight turns into endurance battle.

I'm sure this gladiator will be capable for a HOL run.

Prinny
06-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Take it, the stats aren't bad at all for a normal glad and the 82 size is awesome for one.
Idd make it into a theatrics or war, an agility based weapon would be the most logical choice since his agility is higher than his strength but strength is considerably easier to stack compared to agility with achievements so you might want to consider going maces with him instead.
Explanation why you could go maces: Stength is easier to stack compared to agility with achievements (+15, +10,+9,+8 ones and more where that came from compared to the +10, +7 i think it was and lower that agility has) also the natural higher agility could help you out since you can make his equipment more strength focussed due to the fact he might already make the desired amount of attacks.

Pit Lord
06-15-2013, 08:57 AM
Take it, the stats aren't bad at all for a normal glad and the 82 size is awesome for one.
Idd make it into a theatrics or war, an agility based weapon would be the most logical choice since his agility is higher than his strength but strength is considerably easier to stack compared to agility with achievements so you might want to consider going maces with him instead.
Explanation why you could go maces: Stength is easier to stack compared to agility with achievements (+15, +10,+9,+8 ones and more where that came from compared to the +10, +7 i think it was and lower that agility has) also the natural higher agility could help you out since you can make his equipment more strength focussed due to the fact he might already make the desired amount of attacks.

The only significant difference between strength and agility achievements is +15 strength achievement which comes after 66 kills (order 66 :D). He will be in the HOL long before completing it. Check primus bracket and you will see. But if the plan is different it may come into consideration.

Prinny
06-15-2013, 09:16 AM
In my experience the STR ones that give actually decent boosts come way sooner though~

Kastiel
06-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the answers
So I will change it with my 3rd glad, but what will suit this 1 better, theat or war ? and race pls :) and lol almost all my glads are mace :D

nova1491
06-16-2013, 08:08 PM
kinda hard to find 80 - 95 size glads in free slave market these days.

riggen
06-16-2013, 09:25 PM
95 size glad in free market?:-s does he have < 50 in everything else?