PDA

View Full Version : Gear level requirement bug

bastymuss
05-31-2013, 12:37 AM
This is both a bug report and a plea for assistance.
I had a chestpiece in my vault which I was holding as i had to be level 7 to use it
I won a fight in the arena which caused me to reach level 7 and also rewarded me with a very good sword
however both items still told me I wasnt high enough level, after waiting a few minutes to see if the game would catch up and realise i was now level 7
I decided to open a separate tab of Pit of War, I went to my vault and was able to equip the chest armor, I then quit the tab and returned to the original page
nothing had changed so I went to my stable and hoped to see the sword in my vault but alas, my vault was empty and I didnt even gain the funds for selling it.
The sword was much better than the chest armor and I would have preferred it, however i should have been able to equip both.
Any help in recovering the gear would be appreciated however if that isn't possible than just fixing whatever caused the game to not recognize my having leveled up, to stop this happening to me and others in future would be appreciated.
Many thanks
p.s my stable is Spc Conquerors and the gladiator is named Grimjaw Ironlaw
thanks again

Prinny
05-31-2013, 12:51 PM
I think it's set up like this so you can't open a new tab, equip the item, take the item from the battle and equip it aswell so I don't think it's a bug.
Only person who could really give an answer to this would be Nate though since I've never really had trouble with vault spaces...:p

bastymuss
06-01-2013, 12:53 AM
I tried to do that because it wouldn't allow me to equip my items

Prinny
06-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Hehe I would've tried to do the same thing...:p

Dainoji
06-01-2013, 01:30 AM
I don't think that is a bug as it's been like this since I started playing. Not having an open vault spot puts you at risk of finding a good item and then you must choose which item you want to keep as you can't keep both since you don't have room and all found items go into your vault. Always have at least one vault spot open or be prepared to sell one in your vault or the item you find. Opening up another tab as you found out doesn't get around it.

Nate
06-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Dainoji is more or less correct. When an item is found it will be placed in your vault. If your vault has no room you always have the option to sell an item from the vault, sell the item you found or expand your vault to make room for the new item. All these option are available on the same screen as the one the item is found. Opening another tab and trying to remove an item from you vault to make room will not work.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

bastymuss
06-03-2013, 07:33 PM
I appreciate the replies but the point is that it wouldn't allow me to equip items that I should have been able to use, which caused me to have to lose one of the items when I should have been able to equip them both as i was the proper level, the game wasn't able to detect the fact i had just become the correct level, that's the bug/problem

Dainoji
06-04-2013, 01:16 AM
You can only be on one screen at a time. It doesn't matter if you were the proper level or not. You equip items on the equipment screen not the tavern or arena screens, those are simply the rules of the game. Expand your vault and you won't have to make that decision again.