PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but WTF???

deimuttersei
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Seriously guys, I had a nice start with my gladiators but now they start to loose every single fight, on top of it they loose every fight with a major injury. Hell, they even get injured during the tavern jobs! That sucks big time!
Seemingly I can upgrade them as much a I want, buy them better weapons and they still loose. Does every Gladiator turn into a giant puss after winning some fights???
I know the guys behind the game want to make some cash by forcing the players to buy these stupid trophies. But thatīs just too damn ridiculous and obvious!

Nate
05-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi Deimuttersei,

Welcome to the forums! My name is Nate, I'm the one man dev for Pit of War. If you feel the only way to improve your gladiator is to buy trophies, then please do not buy any, only buy them if you want to. Most likely what is happening with your gladiators is you are reaching a level where other players and gladiators are better at playing the game so competition is stiffer than in the lower brackets. Usually around Juggernaughts the competition starts to increase. If you are having trouble I would recommend spending some time here on the forums to find out what a good build is for your gladiators and use the pit fights and arena to dial in your strategies. Your strategies and skill build are key to building a successful gladiator just as constructing and playing a deck would be in a card game. We have a very good community here so if you would like some help I'm sure it would be beneficial to list out who your gladiators are and as much information about them as you can so other players can help you. Tip #1 if you aren't already doing it is to make sure you train your weapon skill to 10 sooner than later, knowing how to use your weapon is very beneficial in the arena! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
05-28-2013, 01:30 AM
As Nate pointed out there's a certain cap of brackets which in most cases appears around Elite/Juggernaughts. The first few brackets are filled with inexperienced managers with some experienced ones here and there which could give everyone in there a run for their money.

When you get into Elite/Juggernaughts this changes, the managers in there have had a few fights already and have been able to attune their gladiators according to their previous experiences making them more formidabe opponents. Also the "worse" glads are in there being 8-10 levels higher than the average meaning in most cases they have 1 or 2 more skills trained and have better equipment which makes them harder to beat than the ones you've previously faced.

If you ask for help on the in-game chat, forums or even send an in-game message to an experienced manager and share some details on the glad most would be more than willing to help you out.

deimuttersei
05-28-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the replies, guys. I guess Iīm gonna check out some of the threads. However gaining experience point by getting your ass kicked sucks! :(