PDA

View Full Version : New slave - Wha to make out of him?

Ogrerulez
05-16-2013, 01:46 AM
Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi
Wanted to make polearm offensive war with rage skills. What do u think are this stats good?

Ogrerulez
05-16-2013, 04:57 AM
My build woud be something like
Pole arms 10
Battle hardened 10
DFA 10
Armor Movement 10
Never say die 10
Devastating Power 10
Brute Force 10
Blood drunk 10
Adrenaline Rush 10
Called shot 10

Pit Lord
05-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Can be bladed rage, bladed war, polearm war or offensive theatric. Whatever you enjoy.

Stormcloak
05-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Actually, my glad Gamling (Dunder) is running a similar build (level 50 but still in training).
His stats weren't nearly as impressive (except 82 intellect) being an original glad, but he's been fairly successful so far. The only difference is I picked up War Cry instead of Never Say Die, and I haven't trained AR yet or Called Shot.

Prinny
05-16-2013, 03:31 PM
His stats are fine though I wouldn't make him to heavy in armour seeing as his size is to low to be prancing around in full heavy armour and a polearm without having Light as a feather
That build is one of the builds I've had in mind to take for quite a while now, never got around to do it though and probably wont ever will :P

@ Stormcloak, Don't waste the points on War Cry man push them in some other skill like Iron Jaw, Grim Determination, Feint or Crowd Pleaser or even Master of Arms (if you feel like taking it, it should help against being at wep level 0 if you get disarmed and pick up a toothpick :P)
War Cry doesn't always do damage and having a polearm means you will be attacking once or twice a round, doing no damage for an attack will probably suck big time for them ^^

Stormcloak
05-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah - I'm thinking of swapping it out for something else when I save up enough trophies to untrain. Both crowdpleaser and feint look like they would work well.