PDA

View Full Version : Slaves

Team Kaos
03-07-2011, 11:56 AM
What's it take to get some quality slaves? They appear to be getting worse and worse and smaller and smaller. Came across a size 44 today and his best attribute was only a 67.
I will admit there were a couple thinkers with 80's INT but all other attributes were well in the low 60's. I guess after they lose they can think about how thy just got their asses kicked.

Warmonger
03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Ouch. I don't know that I have ever seen anyone with any stat as low as 44. If his other stats were better might be worth a shot to see if smaller size equates to harder to hit.

Jaradakar
03-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Personally I've found that if you're fishing for a slave that you tend to not get as great of picks Vs if you just wait and check each day. I have no idea how true this is, but it just seemed to be what I was experiencing. In the end I almost always purchased from a fresh batch of the day Vs spending money to see new ones.

Team Kaos
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Ouch. I don't know that I have ever seen anyone with any stat as low as 44. If his other stats were better might be worth a shot to see if smaller size equates to harder to hit.

Little guys don't hit so hard, even when they are really strong. They also tend to have to end the fight quick because of their lack of health points. And the two don't go together well...it is a bad mix.
I'm telling ya..the slaves that come through my area lately are sad.

Personally I've found that if you're fishing for a slave that you tend to not get as great of picks Vs if you just wait and check each day.
I agree, but every so often I like to spend a few heads to see if a godling pops up..but it mostly ends in seeing chopmeat on display.

Blackwill
03-10-2011, 02:29 AM
My slave offerings for the past few weeks have been dismal, as well. I may see someone with a 77 size, but there always seems to be a bunch of 60's and a 50< in there, as well. I won't buy a slave with anything below 65. It's just not worth it. I might let it slip if I'm looking for a Theatrics and the Chi is low, but that's about it.

I think the enforcer is buying up all of the premium slaves for the Arena Challenges :)

Warmonger
03-13-2011, 08:30 AM
I've seen a couple of very interesting slaves pop up recently.
64-91-72-64-76-47-58. That's the first starting 90+ I can personally remember seeing, but I have a nasty habit of not paying close attention if the starting price isn't very high.
84-68-72-54-83-64-70. I am really tempted to axe Meric and pull the trigger on this guy. But I think I'm going to pass.

Team Kaos
03-13-2011, 12:32 PM
84-68-72-54-83-64-70.

Not a shabby slave, little low on the agility side for me paired with not a great INT, but a pretty good platform to build.

I've never seen a 90+ anything... a few 88 or mid/high 80's but also usually get the 50 something mixed in there too with those types.

Fio Bellum
03-17-2011, 06:27 PM
I am having the same luck with really crappy slaves on offer best i have seen tho for a high stat was 90agi but when factored with every other stat being mid to high 50's sure aint worth the 997gold for it.