PDA

View Full Version : Strategy triggers.

weaw
05-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Have some questions about that.

1. Which is the rules when triggers can be switched?
Is that right, its can be switched twice in each round? Оnce at the start and once at end each round?
Or ... how it works?

2. Is fight log contains messages about _all_ triggers i've used, or just ... some info?
( For example. I have trigger which must to aim my gladiator's slash to opponent's head when "Opponent Is On The Ground".
Now i read log:
Opponent falls down.
Next my gladiator's strike is exactly slash and it aims exactly in the head.
But nothing about "Gladiator M switches to strategy N" between these log's lines.
So, trigger was switched and just not writen in the log, or it's just a coincidence?)

3. Is there some ... "chance to switch" a trigger? For example (and perhaps), some affects like "stun" is able to prevent rise a trigger? Or any trigger will works anytime when all conditions for it are met?

That's all. To begin with. :)
And thanks.

Pit Lord
05-12-2013, 11:50 AM
1.I found a round where my gladiator switched strategy twice in a round.

R O U N D 2
CINCIKE is no longer affected by Signature Move
CINCIKE swings her RUNE-POUNDED CHOPPER with deadly force.
CINCIKE roars uncontrollably as she attacks! (-Rampage-)
Blast to the hand sends fingers flying in several different directions! (+198 Damage)
• Possible Disarm
• Possible Serious Injury

HEAVY BARREL screams in agony as the strike causes him to drop his weapon!
>> HEAVY BARREL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
HEAVY BARREL looks at his body and notices he has taken a few hits!
CINCIKE hops hurriedly to and fro.
CINCIKE decides to attack with the other hand.
CINCIKE's muscles ripple as her RUNE-POUNDED CHOPPER arcs swiftly through the air.
CINCIKE smiles after the crippling hit to HEAVY BARREL's solar plexus! (+89 Damage)
• Attack Power: -15 (5 rounds)

HEAVY BARREL makes a clumsy strike with his EPIC STILETTO.
HEAVY BARREL tries to knock CINCIKE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
HEAVY BARREL's attack lands on CINCIKE's lower calf inflicting weak damage. (+3 Damage)
HEAVY BARREL attempts to hammer his adversary.
CINCIKE redirects the attack into the air.
>> HEAVY BARREL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5

Don't know if more is possible.

2.When your gladiator switch strategy it looks like in the above mentioned round. The log will show only that strategy was changed but not which trigger was used or information what exactly was the strategy.

3.Trigger will work as long as all conditions are met unless a trigger of higher row is activated.

weaw
05-12-2013, 12:06 PM
When your gladiator switch strategy it looks like in the above mentioned round. Ok. Any time when my gladiator changes strategy it's looks like that? It's possible that my gladiator changes strategy, but nothing about it i can't find in the log?

Trigger will work as long as all conditions are met unless a trigger of higher row is activated. That's really very useful for me.

Thanks.

Prinny
05-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Try the Blow-by-Blow button next to Bone Crushing Highlights at the top of each fight. Not sure if it will show you the strategy switch but if anything does it it's that~