PDA

View Full Version : May 2013 Blood Games

Pit Lord
05-02-2013, 02:18 AM
I just noticed Ab Gold, Ba Gold and Imperial Guards for unknown reason are not participating.
With their absence I expect the favorites to be Ahhnold, Belca Noctircus and Bloody Lady.

Prinny
05-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Hey! That's unfair Cyn and Oedi I wanted to fight your guys! T_T
Oh well hope Belca gets a nice shining chestplate with Chi, Agility and strength :D

Apoca1ypse
05-02-2013, 03:21 AM
well, this is going to be interesting. I wonder why both of them pulled out...

Dainoji
05-02-2013, 05:14 AM
I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Between the two of them I think they've won all but 1 or 2 Blood Games since the game started. Looks like they've kindly stepped aside to allow some others to share in the fun of winning. Gentlemen, I tip my helm in your direction for your selfless gesture.

Prinny
05-02-2013, 06:37 AM
*cough* Laharl 4 times *cough* Yukimaru once *cough*

Apoca1ypse
05-02-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm just surprised they pulled everyone, rather than leave 1 or 2 glads in

crow
05-02-2013, 06:57 AM
*cough* Laharl 4 times *cough* Yukimaru once *cough*

You okay Prinny? Sounds like you have a cold:) ...... Hold on aaaahhh chooooo Delta , Foxtrot!!!:)

HipsterD
05-02-2013, 07:36 AM
I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Between the two of them I think they've won all but 1 or 2 Blood Games since the game started. Looks like they've kindly stepped aside to allow some others to share in the fun of winning. Gentlemen, I tip my helm in your direction for your selfless gesture.

I commend you for your eternal positivity, but these two guys play to win, so I would presume that there is another reason for this...although I'm having a hard time seeing it.

Cynaidh
05-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Well I can't speak for Oedi but I've been moving towards cutting back for awhile now.

I was just going to continuing running my teams as free to play but honestly it just doesn't work for me, I'd guess i am just too competitive i honestly don't like playing without the pay to win features. Right now just for me to run my teams how i want (full achievement, auto heal and repair) its 100 dollars a month just to maintain that level of play for 10 glads. Add in money for re-specs/extra fights i was spending anywhere from 150-250 dollars a month, so already this is an extremely expensive game to play compared to other online games like WoW, GW2, LoL and such. With the change in enjoyment that I have been having in the game I just can't justify that anymore so instead of watching my guys get beat up in the BG's i pulled them, and i've stopped logging into my accounts so they should pull out of the blood gods in a couple of weeks.

Prinny
05-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Figured that was the case for ya Cyn, we all know you will be back as soon as conquests get anounced though :D

Pit Lord
05-30-2013, 08:24 AM
Final day! All "favorites" are down. The contenders: Hubba Gubba, Zeta II, Yukimaru Almaz.

Hubba Gubba vs Zeta II
Yukimaru Almaz vs Ahhnold

If Hubba Gubba wins vs Zeta II hi will win the Blood Games.
If Zeta II wins vs Hubba Gubba and kills him hi will win the Blood Games no matter the result of the other match.
If Zeta II wins vs Hubba Gubba while Yukimaru kills Ahhnold then there will be a coin flip between Zeta II and Yukimaru.

Prinny
05-30-2013, 09:10 AM
So on that note, Apoc can you strip Ahhnold? :D