PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Theatrics

AngryVermin
05-01-2013, 12:04 PM
What do you think is the best abilities for a defensive theatric?

Pit Lord
05-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Shield, CS, CP, GV, SotC and the rest can be varied. Just don't get Hamstring.

Prinny
05-02-2013, 02:34 AM
I still don't see why you wouldn't get Hamstring it's still one of the best moves in the game. Defensive theatrics don't rely on parrying hits to sap stamina so making others makes less hits to parry should be great for one.

AngryVermin
05-03-2013, 10:33 AM
I am sorry - I meant attributes not skills. ie. strength, etc

Prinny
05-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Guess that would depend on the def theatrics type for me, Stamina in both cases, Strength for shield x mace and agility for exotics/blades x shield pres shouldn't be to low but doesn't have to be huge either. mhm..75+ size I guess aswell (Im considering normal slaves atm, HOL ones 80/85+ size)

Dainoji
05-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Agility helps boost your defense, so a high agility will always be nice. Really a lot depends on how you plan to build it like Prinny said.

Pit Lord
06-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I still don't see why you wouldn't get Hamstring it's still one of the best moves in the game. Defensive theatrics don't rely on parrying hits to sap stamina so making others makes less hits to parry should be great for one.

I agree it may be helpful depending the type of the opponents. With many opponents being defensive Feint is better and with most opponents being fast hitting gladiators Hamstring is better. Right now Hamstring is better in Blood Gods bracket with only a few defensive gladiators. But still is not a must have skill for a defensive theatric.