PDA

View Full Version : Mobile payment

Jervaj
04-21-2013, 07:30 AM
When you try to do a mobile payment, after you picked quantity and price this message appears:

Oh oh…

Hubo un problema.
Lo sentimos, se ha producido un error.Póngase en contacto con support.es@zong.com

lang=es_ESfor PurchaseKey: eNrbtSzwu6nfift6Xt6By71sO6uVAryVrKqVCgqUrJQM9UxMjQ yUdJSSS4E819AgILMoEy4RDxEB

I tried to contact Zong support explaining the problem. They sent the typical auto message asking for info. ANd after that they put it as solved and still I havent received any more reply despite I insisted.

Nate, could you maybe put some pressure so they actually do something?

Nate
04-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Hi Jervaj,

Send the TrialPay customer service guys an email and they should handle this for you. Tell them what you told me about already sending Zong an email and how they closed it before fixing the issue.

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

If that doesn't help please let me know.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Jervaj
04-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Well I did it and this is their answer:

Hi Javier,

Thanks for taking the time to email us at TrialPay. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, as TrialPay does not have any visibility or insight into your Zong transaction you will need to contact their team once more for assistance.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Kelly
TrialPay Customer Support

This seems to have no way out xD.

What do you think we should do know Nate?

Nate
04-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi Javier,

If TrialPay has suggested contacting Zong again is the best way to handle it, then I would contact Zong again and explain to them what happened and send them your previous correspondence and indicate they mistakenly marked your ticket closed when it should not have been since they didn't solve your problem. Unfortunately, I have no power when it comes to Zong as they are a 3rd party contractor to TrialPay. I imagine them closing your ticket prematurely was a simple mistake. Good luck!

Prinny
04-25-2013, 01:11 AM
I have some experience with matters like this and companies like that tend to send an automatic message 90% of the time and 100% of the time set the problem as "resolved". The best thing you can do is indeed as Nate said contact them again as these companies do tend to read a second reply made to a message/ticket/mail (whatever you would like to call it)

I could share a fun example, I've played this game once and found a major bug and reported this. I explained in full detail the bug including the provision of screenshots of the bugs themselves. What they replied to me basicly came down to: We thank you for contacting us, please provide more detailed information and/or screenshots if available so we can attend to the problem. :p