PDA

View Full Version : Race portrait

Korath
04-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Maybe its stupid but I would love to see race specific artwork for the gladiators. We have 6 reallyreallyreallyreally great picture for the male/female rage/war/th combination so my little Spite gladiator looks like a hulking giant. :) I guess it would be a great work to make 42 more of these awesome artworks (7 race*2 gender*3 class) or even 14 (races*genders) but it would be surely pleasing.

Just suggesting. :)

Aegiz
04-17-2013, 02:11 AM
I like the idea, but I don't know if it should be a priority and since it takes alot of time to create (I guess, I know I couldn't create worthy art) it might be hard to realise.
I don't know if there are some people around here who do art in their free time but i guess it's up to Nate to look into this and give you a proper reply.

Nice suggestion :)

Nate
04-17-2013, 02:28 AM
I love amazing art and will only give you and Pit of War amazing art. Amazing art is expensive. 42 pieces of amazing art would be...really expensive x 42. :)

Perhaps down the road after everyone has helped bring in tens of thousands of players into the game! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Sarcastic SOBs
05-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Well, I downloaded a few pics of art that I think represent my gladiators. Can I post them on a new thread if I properly source and caption the artwork?

Nate
05-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Well, I downloaded a few pics of art that I think represent my gladiators. Can I post them on a new thread if I properly source and caption the artwork?

You are welcome to post art on the forums if you would like to.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-