PDA

View Full Version : First gladiator doomed to sell?

Korath
04-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi everyone!

I just started my slavemaster carrier and Im a noob here but I learn. So far I learned that Rage glads need good strength and chi - if im correct :) The problem is my first gladiator - I chose her rage path and I know nothing about the game when I first log in of course - two worst stats are these two. She is quite agile so I gave her swords but im not sure about the progress. Does it worth to build her or just sell when I can take my hand on a better one?

thx

Apoca1ypse
04-16-2013, 07:59 PM
your first glad always has terrible stats, but they make a great learning tool. the pit is actually really complex and has a steep learning curve so go nuts with your first glad, see what works and apply what you learned to the next one and you'll see some great results :)

Also if you have any questions, there are guides (check my sig) and lots of friendly players you can ask questions :)

Korath
04-16-2013, 10:46 PM
So basically I just try to "fool around" with her.
Thanks for the tips and the guides!

And Conan ftw :)

Apoca1ypse
04-16-2013, 11:01 PM
:D pretty much.

As for Conan reference, one day you may have the pleasure of meeting Ahhnold, and he will consult with Krom to see whether or not you are worthy ;) (ie good luck in the pits and I hope to see you stick around and make it to the pointy end of the rankings :) )