PDA

View Full Version : What is the best race for our spec(war)?

mm15
04-15-2013, 01:58 AM
PLS reply as soon as possible-I need an advise for my new wars race and spec 2handed weapons!Is it a good comb 5 weapon skill and 5 second tier ability skill or i should raise 10 lvl weapon skill?

Jervaj
04-15-2013, 07:50 AM
About race Im not sure. Im not experienced enough and it depends a lot in what do you want him to be but I would say none of the ones that have health penalty (speccially if you wanna go pure war). Trug may be a good idea for a very defensive war. You get increased health (always good for a tanky style) and bleeding resistance and as bledin isg one of the main counter of tanks this fits in really well. The con is decreased initiative but if you play defensive-tanky you would have already very low initiative so it isnt that bad.
At the end all depends in what you want from him I think.

About skills I think that raising weapon skill to 10 should be the first thing you must do. Its what Im doing in both my glads (already at 9 and 8 and going up) and its working well even if they have no other skills. I've read in other topics that skill's efect increase with level is not linear but bigger the higher the level. So maxing out the atack and defense he get from weapons seems a good point to start.

Apoca1ypse
04-15-2013, 08:16 AM
skill ranks give an exponential increase to their effectiveness, so getting weapon skill to 10/10 is something you want ASAP

Trug isnt too bad an idea. same goes for spites.