PDA

View Full Version : Lost art of Rampage

Team Kaos
04-12-2013, 03:42 PM
I'e been noticing a major reduction in Rampage activation. Something that was a sure bet to activate at least once within the first 2 rounds is not so sure now. Supersonic Hate has activated Rampage just 3 times in his last 12 fights. Sunder seems to go off nearly every round, but Rampage seems to be reduced. Any Rage guys notice a change?

Prinny
04-12-2013, 07:16 PM
This is an effect of Sunder Armour getting in the way of rampage, Flonne does the same thing and only uses Sunder armour unless she makes 2 hits in the same round upon which she usually does rampage + sunder armour. this effect in itself completely blocks out adrenaline rush she has it on 10 for over a month now but it hasn't triggered a single time. Feint has the same effect because it has a chance to trigger each round.

Dainoji
04-12-2013, 08:59 PM
If you're a speed rage you can afford to train multiple activated skills, but if you're a power rage or 2H rage you might want to skip out on some of the 1 round cool down skills like SA and Feint as Prinny suggests as they can get in the way. Getting a sunder armor off though early in the fight can be a godsend if you manage to keep hitting the same area. I actually like this as it adds another level of "Hmmmm, how should I spec my rage?" to the game.