PDA

View Full Version : Serious injuries overkill

Kreegan
04-11-2013, 10:10 PM
I don't know what's happening but for the last few weeks the number of serious injuries that my gladiators are getting has skyrocketed. It doesn't matter if they are running a defensive or offensive strategy, every day I have no less than 11-12 wounds to heal for a total of 3 fighters - which was usually the amount of injuries that they were getting for about a week before. Needless to say, even with Champion's Pack, my income is negative - if some of my guys doesn't win against some of the arena challenges, I have to withdraw money from the bank just to keep them in shape. If this trend continues - and there are all indications that it will - my stable will be broke in a few weeks. :(

Nate
04-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Nothing has changed regarding serious injuries in a very long time.

EDIT: As a sanity check I looked at the last time anything related to injuries was changed and it was indeed a very long time ago. If you find yourself short on gold be sure to run all your tavern contracts, fight in the Pit Fights every day and always challenge so you can get the Spoils of War. In addition, upgrading your Armoury and Doctor can help you save more gold as well by lowering repair and healing costs.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Kreegan
04-11-2013, 10:21 PM
If this is so, I guess I have about a month of very consistent bad luck, including with fighters which previously had 1-2 injuries per week at most. In any case, if this doesn't change any time soon, I'll simply go bankrupt. :(

oedi
04-11-2013, 11:24 PM
I got no doubt its a lot more wounds out there now.
The code for wounds possibly didnt change, but most of everything else has, and certainly all the gladiators have. Gladiators now are more accurate and hit harder. Its not uncommen with 2 and 3 wounds to the same area in 1 fight, and ive seen fights with as many as 10 wounds all together. It used to be enough to have the doctor at max lvl, but now i feel i must`ve auto heal to stay competetive. Before i started up with auto heal, some of my glads had when i logged back in the next day, lvl 3 wounds, and thats after 80% of their wounds have been healed by my doctor.

Prinny
04-12-2013, 03:19 AM
I agree with oedi, i've had a full doctor from the start and have auto heal on now all the time to heal the leftover injuries. My glads get tons of injuries aswell but the doctor cuts back the cost of healing by a ton each day.

Team Kaos
04-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I've noticed axes have been dealing all sorts of injuries and much more often. Wrath Child, win or lose seems to injure his opponents at least 80% of the time. He's began his injury spree about 2 weeks ago perhaps 3.
There are a few axe glads that seem to injure opponents nearly every fight, more so then other weapons.

Dainoji
04-12-2013, 09:02 PM
It could have to do with more Spites running around and more glads training in devastating power and called shot. Both those skills increase your crits since the skill trees changed.

Kreegan
04-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Most of my injuries come from Dunders and Spites, but there are plenty from the other races as well. Devastating Power and Called Shot are indeed possible explanations, don't know about the weapon type. Whatever the case is, the price for healing becomes unmanageable (for example, for the last 12 or so hours two of my Primus fighters have accumulated injuries and repairs totalling about 30k gold while winning enough to get the money outside the bank to about 25k - so again, a net loss).