PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding Bug in Battle Royal?

Stormcloak
04-11-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm trying to figure this out, and I can't see where I picked up so much bleeding damage in today's Warlords Top10 BR.
I began round 2 with no bleeding damage, and picked up 31 bleeding damage at some point through it and by round 3 started at 64 bleeding damage, round 4 at 82... - all without taking a hit (except for grey 1 point in the first round)
Am I missing something, or is there a bug?
eta: The glad is Rauthreygo

Prinny
04-11-2013, 01:46 PM
I took a look at the fight aswell and you aren't missing a thing he indeed stacked some bleed on himself outof thin air, sadly can't explain how that happened though

Stormcloak
04-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Thanks for taking a look Prinny - I appeciate it!

Nate
04-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Must have been the new psionic bleed skill I'm testing....just kidding...or am I? ;)

I think this might have been a GV bug where it sometimes didn't apply it to the correct gladiator. This has been fixed. Please let me know if you see similar behaviour in future team fights.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Stormcloak
04-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Thanks Nate - I'll keep an eye out :)

Sarcastic SOBs
04-21-2013, 07:23 AM
Nate-
Got a bleeding bug too in Dunder Cat's challenge fight against Asterith today. Can I get token for a rematch once bug's fixed? Just wondering.

Nate
04-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Hi Sarcastic SOBs,

I took a look at the fight in question and didn't see any bleeding bugs. The Gratuitous Violence skill which your opponent had has a chance to inflict bleeding wounds on each hit. Here is the description of that skill:

"The crowd demands blood and your gladiator will learn how to give it to them. All your gladiator's attacks have a chance to inflict bleeding wounds causing their opponent to lose health at the end of every round."

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-