PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Ending surprise

HipsterD
04-09-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm not a big fan of this particular skill. Partly because it's a skill that makes little sense in a real world comparison, but mainly because it always seems to trigger against my glads at the worst possible moment:) I can live with that though; however, in the hit below Dilbert had no old injuries...so was that transfered from Lord Steelwall? If so, how is that possible? I think this is just plain silly.

R O U N D 1
>> LORD STEELWALL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> DILBERT GREEN SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
DILBERT GREEN seeks to dismember LORD STEELWALL.
DILBERT GREEN comes crashing down onto LORD STEELWALL! (-Death From Above-)
LORD STEELWALL masterfully redirects the energy of the attack! (-Surprise Ending-)
An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
LORD STEELWALL's attack lands on DILBERT GREEN's belly inflicting massive injuries! (+1065 Damage)

Nate
04-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Some things in the Great Realm border on the super natural, the ability for a Theatrics gladiator to redirect the energy of an attack is one them, and we're not just talking about physical energy! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Jervaj
04-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Some things in the Great Realm border on the super natural, the ability for a Theatrics gladiator to redirect the energy of an attack is one them, and we're not just talking about physical energy! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Like the fact of been able to destroy the oponnet upper half torso in just one blow or been able to still fight with a leg/arm/whatever almost cut in two xDD

So sorry for you Hipster. Opponen theatrics just went saiyan and pissed off your glad xDDD

Dainoji
04-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I still laugh when I see the graphics in the fight and wonder how the hell my gladiators are still breathing let alone fighting! :p

Kreegan
04-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Yeah, in pretty much every fight each of my gladiators loses 4-5 eyes, half a dozen arms and legs and several torsos. I concluded that there's another guy on the arena with a wagon of spare parts, supplying replacements during the fight.

Prinny
04-11-2013, 02:51 AM
The injuries that the Arena doctors can't fix is what we call "serious" injuries :p