Attributes:

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

The high agility and presence seemd like he would be a good threatics. I was thinking on going pure threatics build focusing in fast weapons an bleeding.
In fact I picked Snivler to power up this style.

Do you think it may work well this build with this stats?

Stormcloak
04-09-2013, 03:57 PM
I think that's a solid plan with that glad. You got nice agility and presence which fit right in. The other stats are okay - the chi isn't essential to the build. Blades and exotics give the most bleeding. I'd look for equipment that will let you capitalise on the agility and presence and gives a good stamina bonus too.

Prinny
04-09-2013, 04:06 PM
I love that glad the pres and agility on it are awesome without the stamina or size suffering to much from it (though I still think anything below 75 is small for a theatrics but hey that's just me :p)
He/she should do pretty well depending on the gear/strategy and so on you use one the glad ;)

Team Kaos
04-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Nice starting att.s I would be careful with the INT though. Theatrics tend to be problematic when they are not so smart. But with some wise gear selection you can easily overcome his short comings.

Jervaj
04-10-2013, 07:45 AM
Ill have it in account Kaos and Ill try to pick some Inteligence equipment.

Prinny I think you ask too much for a 950 xD. He's fast but small :P

I already picked exotic to go. Im going with the fast ones between them to hit mroe times and try to profit bleeding from race and its seems to go ok so far. Still very low rankings, of course, so not representative at all but well.

I should start thinking on the builds. Wanting to go for top tiers makes having less option. I should only decide which 3 from the Theatrics tree I dont want.

I already have some clear but not sure about how good are the others efect. Any advice?

Thanks in advance and speccially to those who already answered ;)