PDA

View Full Version : Where to spend the money

Jervaj
04-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Well it seems that in this game you earn a nice amount o money, and I just have 1 glad now so when I have more it will be a lot mre I guess.

I' ve already did all the building upgrades that take money (4 lvl of armoury and 1 of barracks), and the only thing that is left is the undertaker.

All what I earn from now on should go to getting and maintining better quality equipment? Or theres anything more I can invest in?

And theres any way of earning free trophies? It would be interesiting to upgrade some things like barracks further more

Stormcloak
04-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Yeah - you do need to trophies to expand. You can either buy them, or get some through a purchase of something else or doing one of the surveys (goto the Bank section to see these avenues), or rarely you may win one (such as winning Battle Royale fights).
The undertaker is definitely worth it. Once your glad hits level 17 or 18 he will get death sickness if he is killed in combat.
So yes, you can use the money for your equipment or put it in the bank to save up.
You could also buy another slave, train him up and earn more gold, and then sell him when another, better slave becomes available in the market.

Alba Kebab
04-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Bank money, buy more slaves, bank more money, buy pricey gear.

Apoca1ypse
04-07-2013, 06:36 AM
Best thing you can do with gold is get a nicer quality weapon. After that, get the stable upgrades. only after that would I bother with getting better armour.

As for trophies, best thing you can spend those on is the undertaker and barracks upgrades. if you want to earn free trophies, there are online questionnaires that you can access on the "bank" page.

Stormcloak
04-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Oh - you can also spend gold on keeping your first two achievement slots active to give your glad a little bonus.

Nate
04-07-2013, 07:54 PM
A great and very easy way to earn a lot of free trophies is to use the refer-a-friend program. Go to the bank page, click on the "Refer a Friend" link and you'll see how you can get started.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-