PDA

View Full Version : Killing Blows

Demne
04-05-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm wondering if there is any sort of strategem behind obtaining a killing blow.

Currently, the Black Market fights require the gladiator to get killing blows in order even show on the Leaderboard.

J looking for a little help on this because I've done everything I can to figre it out.

NOTES:
My presence has been a maximum of 8 higher than theirs (don't really know if that's even applicable).
I have gotten multiple flawless victories.
I'm a 2h wielder.
I'm level 7.

Thanks in advance!

Cynaidh
04-05-2013, 12:24 PM
I think its your glad's level Demne, between 1 and i think its level 8 you don't see many kills, once you get 8-9 i believe it really opens up on getting kills, I know one of the other managers was having the same issue a month or so ago and they figured out the exact level you need to start seeing kills. Hopefully they can post on here exactly what level it is.

Prinny
04-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Flonne made a kill in one of her first 4 fights. there isn't a level minimum ;)

Demne
04-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Well, I did end up getting one kill out of 46 fights in the pit yesterday (got first place! :) ), maybe there isn't a minimum level requirement but there is a threshold that, once hit, will increase the likelihood of a kill.

Jervaj
04-06-2013, 05:52 AM
I did my first kill in arena fight today with my glad already at level 10.

And the first kill overall was in black market yestarday arround lvl 8. He made 5 out of 27 wins I think

I tried to increase bloodlust a bit to see if it hass effect but dont seem to have much in that aspect.