PDA

View Full Version : Blood Gods Trends

Dainoji
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
I've been watching the Blood Gods closely over the past month and I have to say what is going on up there is one of the things I love most about this game and why it has kept my interest for over 2 years - more if you count the days of Pathocrom way back in the day.

At first rage owned the top spots and much crying about rage being OP was heard. Then came along a new Theatrics build in the form of Bloody Lady and blind sided many although not enough to dominate but for a non-HoL slave it was impressive. Now Oedi has once again bounced back from licking his wounds and brought his Imperial Guards stable into the top spots with what would appear to be very defensively focused war glads. How did this happen? After scouting the top rage glads that used to play around in the top spots all were missing the oft denounced skill Annihilate. Guess who isn't? Razael, and he's currently sitting in the #4 spot.

The constant cat and mouse between players and builds is awesome. Who and what will be the next catalyst and game changer?

Edit: It goes without saying Cyn's big boy at the top deserves kudos as well and with that new legendary...hope Jimmy sends some guys to his stable to steal it in the night!

Prinny
04-04-2013, 02:03 AM
If only I could get Jimmy to work for me...:)

Cynaidh
04-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Yup The Returned is in a good place right now, the 2hb warrior seems to do really well against defensive gladiator types. So all those defensive guys keeping the rages low is great for him.

I already started picking up Annihilate on one of my rages he is like halfway done swapping over to it, to see if it makes a huge difference. So many defensive glads now... it might become a have to have skill.

Alba Kebab
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Jimmy is in the slammer.

Nate
04-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Jimmy is in the slammer.

Jimmy made good on his infamous quote awhile back!

"They ain't got nothin' on me! I'll be out in 24 hours! The pits are still open for business!"

That Jimmy is a slippery one...

Prinny
04-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Jimmy made good on his infamous quote awhile back!

"They ain't got nothin' on me! I'll be out in 24 hours! The pits are still open for business!"

That Jimmy is a slippery one...

He isn't called Jimmy "The Squid" for no reason aye? ;)