The highest to ever appear for my stable. Stats are:
Str 84
Int 79
Agi 74
Sta 57
Size 73
Pre 70
Chi 61
I immediately discard war specialty and any type of defensive glad because of too low stamina.
According his stats he will use axe/mace (already have 3 gladiators with exotics so enough is enough).
The question is can this be run as rage with stamina so low or he will tire too quick (also chi is not very good)?
If no I will probably run some strange Knockout build (witch I already build but this will be different variation).

Cynaidh
04-03-2013, 08:56 AM
I don't think he would make a bad rage at all, Chi is easy to raise, lots of leather with str/chi on them. As for the Stamina just go Urk for the bonus endurance and stun resistance (who cares about defense on a rage, they don't have any) and get a few pieces of gear with stamina on them would be fine then

Pit Lord
06-30-2013, 03:17 AM
Its time to report the results and complete the thread. The Sheperd (Urk slave former shepherd until I saw how he smashed a snivler who tried to steel a sheep and I bought him from his master to send him in the arena) was run according Cynaidh's suggestion to offset his endurance weakness and was wielding dual maces. He was able to complete the HoL requirements and eventually to reach the Blood Gods bracket. He earned his freedom.

nova1491
06-30-2013, 04:28 AM
well done!!