PDA

View Full Version : new slave

ahroun
03-01-2013, 06:23 AM
hi, i fount this gladiator in slave market, the cost is 981.

Strength 72
Intellect 66
Agility 62
Stamina 83
Size 82
Presence 64
Chi 50

do you recommend me buy him? if the answer is yes. what do you think is the best choice? i was thinking in a spite warrior with polearms, but im very new and i dont know if this is the best option, also i was thinking in a trug warrior.
please help me because i have only 20 hours to decide.
thanks for supporting me ^^

Cynaidh
03-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Nice slave really.

Warrior is what i'd do also, but if you want offensive i'd go two-handed over polearm since two-handed is a str based weapon and polearm is agility based, that slaves str is much higher then its agil. If going defensive then i'd go mace and master of arms, this would let you use a shield but also throw on a two-hander for when you'd like to try one.

Dainoji
03-01-2013, 08:14 AM
I'm with Cyn, it's a good slave and War is a nice choice. I'll add that if you are thinking to build a tank consider choosing Spite for your race.

ahroun
03-01-2013, 08:27 AM
thanks you, thank you a lot. you are a nice people, always you answer my questions in this forum =)

with your help Cynaidh i realized i made a mistake with another gladiator of mine, i used polearms and he has 81 strength, 72 and 73 int and stamina, now i will change to two handed weapon. i will lose 6 points in polearms (i think i will buy trophies to downgrade) is only lvl 9 so i think i can change arm. is my last opportunity xD

Cynaidh
03-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Well when your read to unlearn pole arm on that glad don't forget you can now use training points to unlearn skills:

• Hold the 'u' key down & click on a skill to attempt to unlearn the skill using a training point.