PDA

View Full Version : Help to keep people interested in the game so that there are more top stables

AngryVermin
02-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Help to keep people interested in the game so that there are more top stables .

At the top, there are really just a few stables, it would be nice (actually it might suck) but either way - keeping new guys playing longer would be a good thing.

I suggest that Nate reward all glads with a bonus for every month playing the game.

I think it would be best as a monthly bonus in skill points - you know - kinda like giving crack to the nice girl on the corner. Perhaps:
Level 1: 50 skill points per month bonus for the glad
Level 2: 48...
level 3: 47...
level 29: 21
level 30: 20
level 31: 20
level 32: 20
level 50: 20 skill points per month bonus for the glad

You could also "cap it" so that there was limit to how many can pile up - just enough to get them fired up - but not enough to do damage.

Also, say I get depressed because I suck (no big stretch there) and I start playing a new game... I come back in 4 months, have a pile of points to use, and get interested in the game again.

It about incentive's for keeping people interested - and hooking them on the power... The Power!!!! AAAAAAAAGGHHH POWER!!!!!!

Zangi
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM
You used to get trophies along with free repairs when you come back, it does not accumulate. (This was probably a bad way to get people to just log in once in awhile to collect the trophies.)
Now its a paltry sum of gold and the free repairs. (I know cause I don't bother to log-in my 2nd account much.)

On a side note, I don't even remember having registered on this forum.