PDA

View Full Version : Ahhnold

Apoca1ypse
02-20-2013, 05:40 AM
Ahhnold prays to Krom, and Krom hears him. He now knows the riddle of steel and stands victorious over the corpse of Thulsa Doo.... I mean Emperor Etulutu.

He has smashed through the constraints of old and stands on top of the primus throne, proving that 2H styles are viable (or that he is just THAT awesome!) He has but one conquest left: The Blood Games.

During his down time from "verking owt" he can often be found at the tavern, drinking ale and showing of his "maascles" to the ladies. Naturally, they all swoon because he is the most perfect being in the great realm.

There are 'greater' individuals out in the great realm, dwelling in "The Hot Gates, otherwise known as "The 6th Tier", but those who dwell there have been tainted by a foul magic, the likes of which Ahhnold has no time for. His victory over their leader was proof of this.

Ahhnold Facts:

#1: Ahhnold spends most of his time 'verking owt' at Skull's Gym and getting pumped.

#2: He actually runs a section of Skull's Gym. He calls it "25 Hour Fittness" for what he claims as "One extra hour of VERKING OWT!"

#3: He still works out while training other gladiators. It's in between his reps that he makes sure other gladiators do their reps properly, and THAT is why your glads get 2x training points when they go there.

#4: Every time someone maxes out their strength attribute, it is because they want to be just like him. Remember that.

#5: Ahhnold's workout song is titled "If it jiggles it's fat" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp_v9cWh07o)

#6: He is comfortably the record holder of both the old (http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?1067-Hit-it-with-a-stick!-Biggest-hits-in-the-Arena) and new (http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?1686-Biggest-hits-in-the-Arena-v2.0) "Biggest Hits" lists. As such he would like to know: Do you even lift?

#7: Ahhnold's success is the reason 2H styles saw a resurgence

#8: His motivational speeches to new gladiators simply goes: "Dont be a weak little girly-man"

#9: with the introduction of armor being polished/used/etc, Ahhnold would like to remind you all that there is another category just for him: Oiled.

#10: Ahhnold never runs from a fight for 2 reasons: He never thinks he'll lose, and 2: cardio is for choir boys

#11: It is said that Ahhnold's strength to weight ratio is greater than that of even the mightiest ants. This has caused a stable manager to go out in search of the heaviest, most extravagant dumbbells known. The only hurdle is how to get such a set off Jimmy the Squid.

I had more narcissistic ranting in mind, but I am too tired to think it through fully. Rest assured, this will continue and form a monument to his awesome :P

Note: More Ahhnold facts are welcome :D

Cynaidh
02-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Got to give it up to Ahhnold, our shining example for all the Primus girlie men to look up to. :)

Alba Kebab
02-22-2013, 01:21 AM
"If it jiggles it's fat" lol. :cool:

HipsterD
02-22-2013, 09:40 PM
He claims when the wenches sees his scrotum: "It's nat a tuumoor, it's maascles!"

Apoca1ypse
02-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Lol :p

Some say that it's also rumored that he is the reason that 2H styles suddenly became popular among other managers. All we know is that he's called Ahhnold :P

(hmm, not the same ring as "The Stig" but Ahhnold doesnt care :P)

Korath
04-23-2013, 06:36 AM
Haha :) This song is awesome! Its so relaxing. I keep listen this after I finish in the gym.

Apoca1ypse
05-07-2013, 08:00 AM
talking on chat today prompted me to add new ahhnold facts :3

Ahhnold fact #6: Ahhnold spends most of his time 'verking owt' at Skull's Gym and getting pumped. In between reps he makes sure other gladiators do their reps properly, and THAT is why your glads get 2x training points when they go there.

Ahhnold fact #7: If Ahhnold had his way, he would rename Skulls Gym "25 hour fitness" for, as he puts it, "one extra hour of verking owt!"

Apoca1ypse
05-07-2013, 08:10 AM
#8: with the introduction of armor being polished/used/etc, Ahhnold would like to remind you all that there is another category just for him: Oiled.

#9: Ahhnold never runs from a fight for 2 reasons: He never thinks he'll lose, and 2: cardio is for choir boys

Apoca1ypse
05-07-2013, 08:21 AM
hmm, some of them were a bit similar so i redid the list :P

Rhinocervs
07-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Although Ahhnold is stronger than ants by comparison, he'll recieve the finest new dumbbells from me as a gift of reverence if something similar will be implemented. I'm sure Jimmy the Squid, as written somewhere else is able to buy anything, if the price is right would get his hands on the heaviest, most precious known material in the Great Realm to make it a meaningful gift for the muscle wonder of the same barren lands.

(It's a long fact that may be shorten as pleased...)

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2013, 10:29 AM
Ahhnold would be most pleased by such a gift :D

I had a crack at incorporating it :)

Dainoji
08-27-2013, 02:58 PM
No more Ahhnold bravado? What happened? Did he turn into a girly man? Did he run out of ale and start drinking milk? :)

Apoca1ypse
08-28-2013, 02:16 AM
Ahhnold went missing after the update.

Pretty sure it involved a few flagons of moonshine with Zeta late in the night after doing a runner from the bar brawl. All I know is that when he returned to the stable a few days ago he was muttering something about mud helping him evade his foe to get the advantage. Now he thinks that it'll come in handy once conquests go live when he ventures back into the forests.

Apoca1ypse
01-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Ahhnold has been gymming it up. Hit 259 str. Less competitive, but who cares when you look this good ;)

"Verk owt" song for the day (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8D08WuHNTE)

Ahhnold
02-02-2014, 07:47 AM
C'MON!!! Moar energy!!!

Thor
08-08-2014, 09:48 AM
#12: Ahhnold has too much fun verkin owt to accept Etulutu's offer to work as the enforcer. He is the only one big enough for the job.

Edit: or, if you prefer to go this route:

Some say, he once was offered the job as enforcer by Etulutu. All we know is he's called Ahhnold.

Apoca1ypse
08-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Haha, nice :D

I also received a totally awesome Arnold print for my birthday last month from my GF. She said "Now you can look to Arnold for inspiration while you're training Ahhnold." :P

Because my phone is terrible for photos, imagine this pic in a totally awesome dark wooden frame

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/Martin-Ansin-Conan-poster-variant.jpg

Ahhnold
09-17-2014, 10:22 AM
verk owt!!!!!!

Ahhnold
09-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Do eet! Come oooon!

Moar energy!

Ahhnold
09-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Feel da puuuump!

Thor
09-17-2014, 10:52 AM
One fine day I will tell one of my glads: Bitchslap dat face

Ahhnold
10-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Taking a break from verking owt to make sure others are verking owt properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LUv3kbmNfg

Ogornomus
03-17-2015, 10:39 AM
I just love Ahhnold. He is my motivation to go to the gym when I don't feel like doing so.
Stable masters need to verk owt too! So they can lead by example and slap the slackers back in line!

Apoca1ypse
03-18-2015, 03:05 AM
It was pretty awesome to have Arnold visit Australia again for another Arnold Classic. Some of his interviews and messages were hilarious :D

I like bacon way too much to get a glorious ripped physique like him, but he still inspires me to verk owt too.

Speaking of verking owt, Ahhnold needs to do more. He's been falling behind in the blood games, with a bunch of 2nd place finishes :(

Time to whip this mush into maascle!

Adoede
03-18-2015, 11:28 AM
Speaking of verking owt, Ahhnold needs to do more. He's been falling behind in the blood games, with a bunch of 2nd place finishes :(

Time to whip this mush into maascle!

Maybe he needs a little less muscle and a little more speed and sparkle :) PIZZAZZ! (Monsieur Madigant)

Adoede
01-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Hey Apoc :) Good to see Ahhnold back to his Iron-pumping self. Twas strange to see him in all that pansy gear with the kill rank.

Looks like Ahhnold and Seraph Madigant will be the Bash Bros. again keeping all the tanks at bay!

Apoca1ypse
01-10-2016, 12:09 AM
over 600 kill rank and it didnt seem to improve chances at all over 6 months, especially considering it made it way harder to win.

Back to proper gear as of a week ago.

Kreegan
01-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Time for the speed Theatrics to return to Blood Gods says Arkal.