PDA

View Full Version : Tier 6 Arena Challenges

Apoca1ypse
02-20-2013, 04:10 AM
Here's the list of Tier 6 challenges. It's rather incomplete but you gotta start somewhere right??

Guardian Sazgob

Priest Ndrog

Lord Chanduna

Count Bhabogo

Duke Abhaar

Prince Irthu

Specialty: Theatrics
Race: Urk
HP: 4039
Endurance: 197

111 Strength
125 Intellect
136 Agility
128 Stamina
100 Size
129 Presence
118 Chi

Gear:

Epic Hammer and Buckler. Wears medium armour all round except for a piece of light on his shield arm

Fighting Style:

I'm not sure what his full strategy is, but he uses only Strategy 3 against rage. That strategy is counterattack. He uses Signature Move, Hamstring and Surprise Ending. He is defending his head and aiming for the torso.

Beating Him:

2H styles can just pound the shit out of him but he's a struggle for any other style. Aim for his shield arm as it has the lowest armor and he is not defending it (vs rage anyway). If your glad is Rage, running 1/4 Killshot should get you there.

Archduke Urus

Specialty: Rage
Race: Human
HP: 4214
Endurance: 161

132 Strength
114 Intellect
148 Agility
111 Stamina
100 Size
133 Presence
133 Chi

Gear:

Epic Ball and Chain (2H). Wears epic light armor all round bar his shield arm, which is blue.

Fighting Style:

He is a 2H glad that uses Sunder Armor and Rampage. He just seems to be set to Berserk.

Beating Him:

Just swing away and try to damage race him. his armor is wafer thin, except for his weapon arm.

Viceroy Uggugot

Specialty: War
Race: Beastman
HP: 4286
Endurance: 188

141 Strength
112 Intellect
122 Agility
120 Stamina
100 Size
117 Presence
110 Chi

Gear:

Epic gear all round. Wields 2 maces and has heavy armour all round (heaviest on his head)

Fighting Style:

Seems to be swing happy and uses Death From Above and Feint. He is aiming at your head and I ~think~ he is defending his shield arm.

Beating Him:

Because he is swing happy and has so much stamina, you'll need to try and just churn out the damage. 2H rage should be fine to just break him open but other styles will need to be a little smarter. I have had best results aiming at his torso.

King Chothao

HP: 4496
Endurance: 181

140 Strength
119 Intellect
132 Agility
114 Stamina
100 Size
144 Presence
123 Chi

Gear:

Epic gear all round. Wields 2 blades and has light armour all round (lightest on head, torso and shield arm)

Fighting Style:

Swing happy and uses Adrenaline Rush, Barreling Attack, Sunder Armour, Death from Above and Rampage.

Beating Him:

Because he is swing happy and has so much stamina, you'll need to try and just churn out the damage. Just swing away and you should be right.

Emperor Etulutu

Race: Trug
HP: 5033
Endurance: 179

144 Strength
108 Intellect
121 Agility
129 Stamina
100 Size
110 Presence
124 Chi

Gear:
Epic Greataxe (2H) and epic heavy armor all around. lightest armor as his head at 123 armor, but I believe that that is the spot he is defending.

Fighting Style:
He seems to be set to Tank on odd rounds and Bash on even rounds. he uses Adrenalin Rush, Barreling Attack and Never Say Die

Beating Him:
Match his odd/even strategy and try to get in as much damage as you can during the even numbered rounds. 2H Rage should make their standby strat and odd # rounds to 1/10 Killshot, which should delay them enough so that they start round 2 with a nice hit :) Even numbered rounds should use berserk.

Apoca1ypse
03-18-2013, 05:59 AM
Well, after some trial and error, Bruce found the right strat to beat the snot out of the prince. His entry should certainly allow any rage to beat him.

I will need more info on how war and theatrics would beat him though as he will use a different strat vs those styles

Pit Lord
01-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Bloody Lady finally won against the Viceroy by using the Vorpal Claw:

R O U N D 14

BLOODY LADY hesitates before striking out with her VORPAL CLAW.
BLOODY LADY's attack causes an old veteran in the audience to shake his head.

BLOODY LADY whirls frantically around the arena.
BLOODY LADY looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
BLOODY LADY strikes out with her VORPAL CLAW and overextends herself.

BLOODY LADY
1171/2493
67/142
Attack Power

VICEROY UGGUGOT
1114/4286
133/188
Bleeding

BLOODY LADY tries to fake VICEROY UGGUGOT out with a few twirls of her weapon! (-Feint-)
The crowd cheers as VICEROY UGGUGOT redirects the attack into the arena wall.
BLOODY LADY tiring quickly, is looking to finish the fight!

R O U N D 15

VICEROY UGGUGOT tries to give up!!!

BLOODY LADY yells in anger as the Enforcer saves VICEROY UGGUGOT's life!
A city official collects his bet and nods his head toward the victor!

The fight lasted 2 minutes & 25 seconds!

After this she beat both King Chothao and Emperor Etulutu from first try.

CryBabyBedWetters
01-28-2014, 04:05 PM
How did you find out what their stats were?

Apoca1ypse
01-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Cos I'm a ninja ;)

Nate
01-29-2014, 10:00 PM
How did you find out what their stats were?

There was a time when attribute values were shown.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja! :cool:

Apoca1ypse
01-30-2014, 06:45 AM
P.S. Apoc is still a ninja! :cool:

:D

Sig material now :D

Adoede
07-19-2014, 11:15 PM
Archduke Urus aims at the off-hand, btw

PedroJorge
05-13-2016, 04:05 AM
Guardian Sazgob

Specialty: Theatrics
Race: Human
HP: 2298
Endurance: 145

Stats: All godly (I don't know how to get his real stats)

Gear Stats:
49 Strength
7 Intellect
30 Agility
20 Stamina
0 Size
41 Presence
34 Chi
27 Attack Power
38 Defense

Gear:

Dual Wield Epic Soulbound Epee. All armor is epic soulbound. All medium armour except back leg (light armor).

Fighting Style:

Now sure about his style as I dropped him with full health. He appears to be a speed theatrics, very agressive with his dual wield. Probably using slash style.
Uses Strength of the Crowd, Signature Move, Surprise Ending, ...

Beating Him:

I beat him with 8/7 Berserk. I suppose Rages can do the same. As for Theatrics, just outrun him in damage and Wars may be able to either tank or 2h wars could try going all out offensive. He doesn't have much health.

PedroJorge
05-16-2016, 01:20 AM
Priest Ndrog

Race: Elaar
HP: 2287
Endurance: 149

Gear Stats:
39 Strength
17 Intellect
44 Agility
24 Stamina
0 Size
24 Presence
11 Chi
14 Attack Power
23 Defense

Gear:

Epic Polearm (Glaive). All armor is epic. All heavy armour except back leg and shield arm (light armor).

Fighting Style:

Doesn't attack much and when he does he does little damage. Probably tanking. However he does change his strategy and starts to do more damage with Death from above. Uses Barreling Attack, Death From Above.
Beating Him:

Maybe target the weak points in he armor and swing away. He shouldn't be too difficult for rages that can get a few good swings. Tanks may be able to out last him. Theatrics can go for fast damage aswell targeting his weak points.

PedroJorge
05-21-2016, 06:16 AM
Lord Chanduna

HP: 3074
Endurance: 175

Gear Stats:
25 Strength
15 Intellect
31 Agility
30 Stamina
0 Size
21 Presence
39 Chi
29 Attack Power
39 Defense

Gear:
Soulwood Giant Waraxe (Epic). All armor is epic except arms which is rare (blue). All light armour (well, he is a rage...).

Fighting Style:
This guys comes off as really aggressive, he is probably using berserk. He hits pretty hard and often as well (2 times per turn sometimes). He uses Sunder Armor and Rampage.

Beating Him:
Due to the enormous health pool and high damage, this may be a tough nut to crack. In my first fight with him, I left him at ~50 hp and then he pulled a rampage and won me. I was going berserk at the time. I suppose rages can try to use Bash or even berserk and out damage him (a few good swings and this guy drops). Tanking wars might have a difficult time, but if you don't get hit, he will tire himself out (due to using berserk). Theatrics could try to out damage him as well.

PedroJorge
05-23-2016, 12:29 PM
Count Bhabogo

Speciality: Theatrics
Race: Unknown
HP: 3519
Endurance: 178

Gear Stats:
0 Strength
6 Intellect
21 Agility
38 Stamina
0 Size
29 Presence
52 Chi
51 Attack Power
10 Defense

Gear:

Epic Dual Wield Axes. All armour is epic except helm and back leg. All medium armour except torso and shield arm (light armor).

Fighting Style:

He seems to be a speed theatrics but with axes. He hits pretty softly and only about one time per turn (~200 damage per turn). He is probably counter attacking, that would explain his low attack rate vs me (2h rage). Uses Feint, Barreling Attack, and Feint again...
Beating Him:

Target the weak points in his armour. I am not sure he is going counter attack, but if he does, aggressive styles should be considered. I almost dropped him in 4 hits, but then for some reason my glad stopped attacking and he won... Rages can go berserk and just swing. Theatrics could focus on speed and try to out damage him. War should definitely go aggressive against this guy. Tanks could try to outlast him, however he has a huge stamina reserve and depletes it very slowly. Due to the massive health pool this might be a tough nut to crack.

PedroJorge
05-28-2016, 02:45 AM
Duke Abhaar

Speciality: Rage
Race: Trug
HP: 3926
Endurance: 168

Gear Stats:
27 Strength
14 Intellect
29 Agility
18 Stamina
0 Size
55 Presence
44 Chi
32 Attack Power
42 Defense

Gear:

Epic (soulbound) Dual Wield Axe (hand) and Mace (offhand). All armour is epic (soulbound) light armour.

Fighting Style:
This guy is probably going berserk due to how fast he drains his massive stamina pool. However he doesn't seem to hit very hard. He uses Sunder Armor, Rampage, Feint.

Beating Him:

I dropped him in 3 rounds. Rages can go Bash/Slash with high activity and bloodlust and a few good swings and this guy is dead. Tanks could try to tire him out, if they manage to stay alive. Theatrics could probably go also aggressive and kill him fast. Although he has a massive health bar, he doesn't resist damage very well. Target the weak points in his armour (Shield arm).

Megamieuwsel
09-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Count Bhabogo

Target the weak points in his armour. I am not sure he is going counter attack, but if he does, aggressive styles should be considered. I almost dropped him in 4 hits, but then for some reason my glad stopped attacking and he won... Rages can go berserk and just swing. Theatrics could focus on speed and try to out damage him. War should definitely go aggressive against this guy. Tanks could try to outlast him, however he has a huge stamina reserve and depletes it very slowly. Due to the massive health pool this might be a tough nut to crack.
Hint: Aim for the light armour with slash.
Dita Vonteese(Theatrics) got him with 10/5 Slashing