PDA

View Full Version : seze between races

ahroun
02-19-2013, 10:05 AM
hi, i have a new question, i was looking my spite war and he has 71 size but he is 4' 0" (122 cm) tall and im asking to myself that is important the "76" or the tall size. i mean if i have 2 warriors with 76 size but one is an spite and the other is a trug both have the same power with they size? or trug can carry more equip without feeling the encumbrance and has more health? in war skills exists "from above" and it says "...and the bigger they are the harder they hit" it depends of his race?
thanks for all =)

Cynaidh
02-19-2013, 01:04 PM
As far as i know the size stat "71" is what is important, the height and weight shown on the fights is just fluff. A size 90 sprite can carry the same amount as a size 90 trug.

Prinny
02-21-2013, 04:44 AM
As far as i know the size stat "71" is what is important, the height and weight shown on the fights is just fluff. A size 90 sprite can carry the same amount as a size 90 trug.
Imagine a trug wearing spite sized armour :cool:

Dainoji
02-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Imagine a trug wearing spite sized armour :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0

Jervaj
04-05-2013, 03:38 AM
I think you can imagine it like despite the armour has the same "density" and "width" the armor for the spite would be smaller so its weight would be smaller giving the same protection. That may compensate the difference in real size and weight.

Its just seeing size stat as in relation to the average of the race I think.