PDA

View Full Version : Eruption is Free....

crow
02-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Challenged alot of his "old" opponents for the last time. Won some, lost some...and now he is in the arena stands cheering alongside the crowd. I'm sure he will be a VIP in a few of the suite boxes hanging out with a few managers. The last of my original glads is now free.

Apoca1ypse
02-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Team Win salutes him. may he enjoy the life of freedom and enjoy regaling stories of "back in my day..." :D

Cynaidh
02-16-2013, 04:00 AM
*raises his mug of ale in salute*

This is the only part of the HOL that i don't like, all the great names from my time playing this game are almost all retired and gone now. At least Eruption and Belgarad are side by side in the HOL rankings like they where in the arena for so long back in the day. :)

Prinny
02-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Laharl will challenge the whole top 10 in Eruption's honour even though he will likely lose all 10 battles :p

LAHARL looks to strike AHHNOLD again, however the Enforcer steps in and spares the bested AHHNOLD!
LAHARL's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands BRUCE IEE to stop!
BELTANK looks to strike LAHARL again, however the Enforcer steps in and spares the bested LAHARL!
BELGARTH grins as he readies the finishing blow but the Enforcer saves the conquered warrior LAHARL!
ZEROTWENTYONE looks to strike LAHARL again, however the Enforcer steps in and spares the bested LAHARL!
DEEPCUTTER brings her weapon down only to be blocked by the Enforcer!
LAHARL stares at the Enforcer and yells words of protest as he stops the fight preserving the life of BLADESLINGER!
LAHARL falls to the ground with tears in his eyes and begs the mighty THE RETURNED to spare his impotent life!
LAHARL's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands BLARG to stop!
BELWRAITH grins as she readies the finishing blow but the Enforcer saves the conquered warrior LAHARL!