PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Sorter

Prinny
02-13-2013, 04:06 PM
The title says it all!
Tired of looking through those hundreds of achievements looking for that +6 Strength achievement? Getting bored of looking for the +5 Stamina achievement you got early on in the game? I present to you: The Achievement Sorter! What does it do you ask me? Why would I need it? No sir the question is WHY WOULDN'T YOU NEED IT!
The achievement sorter makes a list of all your achievements based on buff type! No longer will you have to browse through all your achievements because now with a single click of the bar you will get an overview of all your Strength, Intellect, Agility, Stamina, Size, Presence, Chi, Endurance, Luck, Attack Power and Defense achievements! But what about the bloodgames achievements? They give way different buffs....Well Sir, I don't give a damn your gladiator is doing terrible and he is lucky to have even a single one of those so you can just look those up by clicking the "Blood Games" Tab under the Arena Achievements!

http://www.picgifs.com/anime/anime/makai-senki-disgaea/anime-makai-senki-disgaea-076712.gif Flonne in awe of the epic that is the Grande Omnipotent Galactic Super Deluxe Brand New Never Before Seen Epicly Amazing POW Achievement Sorter

Disclaimer: May or may not cause harm to the Stable managers not using it, Gladiators may get affected by the Death Sickness due to it's sheer amount of WIN, No refunds

Alba Kebab
02-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Suggestion +1.:D

Sotc
02-13-2013, 05:56 PM
good idea prinny

Apoca1ypse
02-13-2013, 06:31 PM
this has been suggested a few times, and to that i will say again: WANT!!

Prinny
02-14-2013, 02:21 PM
this has been suggested a few times, and to that i will say again: WANT!!

And yet it still hasn't been released for sale :rolleyes:

But don't worry you can pre-order this amazing product! But wait that isn't all! Pre-order now and you will not get one but a grand total of five Grande Omnipotent Galactic Super Deluxe Brand New Never Before Seen Epicly Amazing POW Achievement Sorter for only seven times the normal price!

HipsterD
02-15-2013, 08:00 AM
When it comes to sorting, there has been a number of suggestions, but curiously none of them have ever been implemented. Could Nate suffer from I-Don't-Want-To-Sortitis? I know it's not Stick-It-To-The-Man-itis

HipsterD
02-15-2013, 08:01 AM
+1 btw. (this is at least 10 characters)