PDA

View Full Version : The Seven Sea's are receding ladies and gents...

sevenseas
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Well folks, It's kind of sad for me to write this, but I have big fish to fry and I will not be visiting the pits any more. I'm unsure if i will be coming back or not, but for now we'll be saying goodbye. It's been a lot of fun getting to know you guys and competing with everyone. I especially enjoyed talking trash with Ol' Apoc, and watching all of you big dogs fight over the top 10. I had big plans on working my way up there and being a big ol' pain in the ass, and who knows maybe i will someday. Anyways.... From Freshmeat #0 to Primus #1... I love you ALL, it's been fun, and i hope to see you ALL here if i can make it back.

Nate:

Dude...thanks for everything, especially for putting up with a few crazy assed things i may or may not have said:rolleyes:
Thanks for being cool when i was not. Thanks for all of the help you gave throughout my time here. You've been a very wise and patient Overlord and I would never vote against you in the Great realm elections;)

P.S. It would be nice if nobody picked on my glads, I'd like to think i might comeback...and i'd like to see them with w/l higher than 30%:o

Adios Friends, be good...

Apoca1ypse
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Aww man :'( I'd been looking forward to dukeing it out with you again when your boys made it to the higher end of primus. Ahhnold will keep his schedule free to have a showdown with Max when the time comes

hope thinks outside the pits treat you well Buzz. Hope to see you come back again soon :)

crow
02-10-2013, 04:37 PM
7C's,
Best of luck to whatever you are dealing with. This is a very tight knit group of vets. I'm sure all the rest feel like myself and hope to see you return soon.

Nate
02-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Take care buddy, and thanks for being such a great player in game and here on the forum. When you are ready to come back we'll all throw you a welcome home bash! ;)

Good luck outside the Pit!

-Nate-

Alba Kebab
02-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Awww, sorry to see you go 7Cs, but just put your guys in the freezer and you can dethaw them when you have the time to come back. I certainly won't pick on your guys.;)

Cynaidh
02-11-2013, 04:13 AM
I've been there myself, take a break get everything you need done and we will be here ready to duke it out when your back!

Dainoji
02-11-2013, 08:47 AM
What Cyn said. :)

Prinny
02-11-2013, 04:36 PM
What the rest said :p
Take care and I hope you come back in a month or two :D

Lunarion199
02-12-2013, 06:27 AM
What Prinny said.. :)

My experience says you can't be away for long. Kaos may agree too.