PDA

View Full Version : New Update 2/5/2013 Unlearning & New Rankings for the Hall of Legends

Nate
02-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

A new update just went live. In this update the ability to unlearn skills has be re-enabled along with the ability to do a full re-respec for gladiators who had to do a respec a few weeks ago. Those gladiators will have until 11 Feb 2013 12:01am PST to take advantage of this 2nd respec if you as their Master would like to. Along with the re-enabling of unlearning, gladiators will now be able to use training points as well to unlearn and it will work in much the same way as learning only in reverse. For now, when unlearning, prerequisites on skills will be enforced and the wording of the requirements will be changed to reflect what is intended. For example, if a skill in tier 4 requires the points of a skill in tier 3, the tier 3 skill can not be unlearned. If you want to unlearn the tier 3 skill you will first need to unlearn the tier 4 skill.

The Hall of Legends has been updated with a new sorting algorithm that uses the gladiators' Achievement Points as the measure of their Legendary status. Achievements such as champion titles and undisputed champion titles are weighted heavier as are Primus and Blood Games Achievements.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Cynaidh
02-05-2013, 03:02 AM
So much for a day or 2! :)

Unlearns are strict! Time to start crunching ideas and see what will work!

Prinny
02-05-2013, 04:15 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/117hgg8.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2m2bztt.png

Lunarion199
02-05-2013, 02:12 PM
For now, when unlearning, prerequisites on skills will be enforced It's a challenge to learn-unlearn-learn to reach the desired build, without messing it up, with this system but it's fun all the same.

Prinny I'm afraid you will have to unlearn both your tier4 skills first if you need to unlearn war cry; which may not be a very good idea now. If you want blood drunk level 10 you will need to unlearn 5 points collectively from your tier4 skills.

The words 'For now' in the quote do hint us about something, though..